Hello,

Just recently I created a guild on US-Bleeding Hollow (horde) designed for level 70 raiding, pvp and leveling. I am the only level 70 in the guild at the moment, but a few of my friends who have level 70s (made previously for arena achievement purposes) noted interest in doing legacy raids one or two nights a week "just for fun". This is by no means a serious effort to get things rolling asap, but if anyone has a level 70 or is looking to level a character to 70 for the purpose of doing TBC raids, do add my battle tag Kelza#1446

I realize this has been done many times, both with success and without, however I do not expect anyone to bring a level 70, but rather to level one. You can go fast or slow with leveling, but the purpose is to start old raids when the group is large enough. If I pooled my resources I could get 7 or 8 level 70s for a karazhan by the weekend, so it's just a matter of getting the word out to people who are interested and want to do this, but just don't have the group to do it.

Raiding would take place probably a month or two into the new year, giving people ample time to level up new characters on Bleeding Hollow. I have a level 70 now, but I will level up another one. This is also not a strict level 70 guild, but death knights are a no go as well as gems or enchants above level 70 threshold.

If this is something you are interested in being a part of, add my battle tag Kelza#1446 and we can talk more.

Thanks

Kelza#1446