Lightbulb Bei Max from "Big Hero 6" confirmed as Doomfist? *BH6 Spoilers*

Beimax has a big red fist glove that shoots out of his hand, Doomfist's Gauntlet looks exactly the same and probably shoots out just the same.

Only explanation is that Doomfist is Beimax... in the future after beimax gets trapped in that portal thing when he 'dies' at the end of the movie.

Really the portal is the Overwatch universe, where he ends up developing his red armor into blue and becoming a straight badass because he gives the tadachi chip to Hiro.

As we saw when beimax fought the micro bot guy without the tadachi chip went berzerk af and his eyes turned red.

Since Hiro has the tadachi chip Beimax is probably going insane in that portal and naturally developed into some evil being, who i would proclaim is called "doomfist" and yeah.... k bye

Please, if you're going to type his name 5 times, spell Baymax correctly.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Wait, how does a Marvel comic story tie into Overwatch?

Also Baymax lost his fist at the end of BH6, not sure how he'd get another. I mean, if you were talking about some BH6 continuation it would be a decent theory, since Baymax does indeed only have the fighting chip left in him at the end of BH6, but it would be more like an inspiration for the character in Overwatch, not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wait, how does a Marvel comic story tie into Overwatch?

Also Baymax lost his fist at the end of BH6, not sure how he'd get another. I mean, if you were talking about some BH6 continuation it would be a decent theory, since Baymax does indeed only have the fighting chip left in him at the end of BH6, but it would be more like an inspiration for the character in Overwatch, not the same.
    This is why jokes rarely work on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    You've been around here longer than I it looks like, you should know by now only like 5% of the threads you wish was a joke were.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    and this.....

Quote Originally Posted by NeatForever View Post
    Beimax has a big red fist glove that shoots out of his hand, Doomfist's Gauntlet looks exactly the same and probably shoots out just the same.

Only explanation is that Doomfist is Beimax... in the future after beimax gets trapped in that portal thing when he 'dies' at the end of the movie.

Really the portal is the Overwatch universe, where he ends up developing his red armor into blue and becoming a straight badass because he gives the tadachi chip to Hiro.

As we saw when beimax fought the micro bot guy without the tadachi chip went berzerk af and his eyes turned red.

Since Hiro has the tadachi chip Beimax is probably going insane in that portal and naturally developed into some evil being, who i would proclaim is called "doomfist" and yeah.... k bye
    and Winston is the Beast after he died and Cyborg brought him back to life with his advance robotics.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    and Winston is the Beast after he died and Cyborg brought him back to life with his advance robotics.
    It all makes sense! Blizzard is Marvel in disguise trying to make games!!!