Weak Auras and PPM trinkets and MS Question

So anyone Know how to track PPM trinkets? There is no ICD so lining up trinket procs with RF and other Cd's is sucking right now for me. Any help is appreciated.

Second part. Do I have Too Much Multi-Strike? I have 18% unbuffed and my crit is 26% I think. I have worked my ass off to get this gear i have Im talkin CM dailies everyday until I got the stats as close to Crit>/=MultiStrike>Versatility on every piece possible. I was told by another hunter in my guild My MS was too high???? Here is my Armory and logs from the passed 2 weeks.

Let me know what yall think. Please I feel like i should be doing more damage. I sim at 27300 and most fights i can almost get it but not quite if Im not on B*&ch Duty. Flame Throwers, Soaking, or other out of range of the boss type deals.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssjonez/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/40469

The 3 most recent posts are our main raids logs the rest are alt runs and stuff.

You can't track RPPM trinket procs. They just happen. If you want the ExtraCD addon has a tool that can track how likely you RPPM trinkets are to proc but really all that'll do for you is let you know how shitty you're RNG is. The way RPPM is meant to work is the trinket will have a number on it, SoD is 0.92, and that represents how many times it should proc each minute. In any given pull though that's just not going to happen. RPPM can go 2 min with no procs or proc back to back 3 times in a row(at which point you're guild is going to kill you). If you're doing a fight that's say 5min long on your 3rd RF you could "fish" for an RPPM proc and then pop CDs after that, other than that you can't really do much about RPPM. It should almost always proc on the pull though, they are designed so that if you've been out of combat for a bit when you enter they're extremely likely to proc.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Crit vs. MS thing, it looks like you're gemming and enchanting for MS. Try switching that to crit until you get to the soft cap of 40% buffed. Other than that you can't have "too much" MS, there's no diminishing returns on it or anything like that.