Deleted

Been gone a LONG time - need help

Super confused since I have been away a very long time.
    I'm level 85 and was hoping I could do dungeons as a main way of leveling.

It's just I need a healing build.
    Anyone have a nice one to share?

You can use just about any healing build and do fine. Blizzard structured it in a way that there's no terrible choices, especially for pre-level cap. You get all the essential stuff as you level up.

As far as talents go, the level 45 tier and the level 75 tier are the biggest ones before level cap. 45 is your mana savings tier, and 75 gives you some sort of healing increase. I'd say go for Surge of Light for the 45 tier. It gives you some free, instant flash of light procs and is much more manageable than Mindbender or Solace for new players. For 75 Twist of Fate is a passive heal increase, so you can use that if you don't want to press too many buttons. Power Infusion is a generic healing cooldown, I wouldn't recommend it for leveling. For Disc, you get Spirit Shell, and for Holy, you get Divine Insight for this next talent. I would absolutely not recommend Spirit Shell for leveling, but Divine Insight could work. It adds another proc, so it might make the gameplay a bit more enjoyable.

Anyways, if you're worried about doing well your build shouldn't matter all that much for leveling. Gear and gameplay choices are far more important.