Raid Saved/Loot (Please help!)

So if I have two raiders that have completed a boss before my main raid does, and then my main raid kills that boss later that night with the two raiders who have already done it/(are saved to) will it affect any of the loot that drops? Will the two raiders who did it earlier just not be able to get loot or because if they are there it will affect it for everyone since they've done it?

Thanks

what is the raid difficulty?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is how it goes:
    - you get saved on loot, per boss. This means you can do same diff and same boss 100 times, but only loot it once
    - number of people affect loot

The save part might not work for mythic tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Here is how it goes:
    - you get saved on loot, per boss. This means you can do same diff and same boss 100 times, but only loot it once
    - number of people affect loot

The save part might not work for mythic tho.
    So if I am leading the group, and I havent done the boss and either have like 7 other people but 2 others have done it. Will everyone still be able to get loot besides just the two who have done the boss already?

It's on normal btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by srprise View Post
    It's on normal btw.
    Everyone who hasn't looted it this week, will be able to get loot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by srprise View Post
    So if I am leading the group, and I havent done the boss and either have like 7 other people but 2 others have done it. Will everyone still be able to get loot besides just the two who have done the boss already?

It's on normal btw.
    Correct, the same goes for heroic but on mythic you are locked with a save.

You are saved to loot for normal and heroic (separate of course).
    If you are running ML and have people in your group who have cleared the boss(es) already they won't count.
    For example; if you have 20 people in raid and 5 people have cleared full normal, it will be like those 5 players don't exist (when it comes to loot of course). So the amount of loot will be based on the 15 people who haven't killed the boss(es).

If it's on personal loot, they simply won't have a chance of a drop (they can still coin though), and the rest of the raid will have the same chance, unaffected.

Alright perfect, and its fine if we have it on master looter? Will that make any difference?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    You are saved to loot for normal and heroic (separate of course).
    If you are running ML and have people in your group who have cleared the boss(es) already they won't count.
    For example; if you have 20 people in raid and 5 people have cleared full normal, it will be like those 5 players don't exist (when it comes to loot of course). So the amount of loot will be based on the 15 people who haven't killed the boss(es).
    Perfect, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is a bit off topic of this question but I figure since its sorta active, can I just get a quick answer to why trash runs in H HM are so popular currently? Are the BoE drops fairly often or something?