Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You didn't even manage to reply to Wells and Endus in that last thread about this. They showed you multiple reasons why you were just plain wrong. I guess that doesn't count cause it's other people though.
    Oh you mean here:
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    that doesnt matter.
    the 1/5 number, as said by the people who made the study,
    Cannot be extrapolated to all colleges
    yet it was, because people don't understand statistics.
    i thought that was a pretty clear response.
    Also, Endus never cited any facts in that thread (to me at least) because our discussion wasn't related to any study or such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Comparing immigration to colonialism. Hilarious.
    well the difference is one in size and scope.
    also relative position of strength.
    when a million ISIS people are immigrating its the same thing.
    (not suggesting a million ISIS fighters as getting asylum now or anything).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SaigonRE View Post
    What do you guys think of Sweden's attempt to appease Russian "macho aggression" with their "feminist foreign policy?" Do you think that this foreign policy is insane? Do you think it is ridiculous (or even extremist) that top-level officials in Sweden think that men are responsible for all of the world's problems?
    Those Swedes are batshit insane... Reality is international politics hasn't changed since the dawn of civilization. It's not going to change now. Anyways it's not clear to me how empowering women will stop or weaken dictators like Putin. I think it's just a mindless PC feminist speech with no substance whatsoever. I'd be open to listen to how this approach would work but explanations are scarce. There is no such thing as a "feminist foreign policy". Foreign policy is foreign policy. I'm sure plenty of women participate in it. Hillary Clinton comes to mind, and she was damn good at her job.

The vikings are turning in their graves...
    Last edited by mmoc25a8bbc0a1; 2014-12-18 at 08:50 PM.

I've never once moaned about the "patriarchy". It's a giant strawman that you and goblin both like to throw at me when you have no way to disprove my point.
    Are you sure ?
    The cognitive dissonance is strong in the crowd that are furiously terrified of the encroaching matriarchy, and will mock feminists for talking about the patriarchy without realizing the irony.

You've probably missed it in your blind anti-fem anti-SJW rages but I've argued plenty of times for where men's rights actually need help. If you're going to construct arguments, do so in the space of reality and facts and stop blindly rejecting it because it doesn't immediately match your bias.
    Do tell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by User789 View Post
    Are you sure ?

Do tell

nice catch.
    always love people trying to tilt the metaphorical windmill with him.