Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    500 people watching dat ticker though

Same shit as every other tier, tbh. Just nobody else happened to kill early so instead of no stream content for 30 minutes... it was 4 hours. Whoops.

As stupid as the first boss may be, i still respect the 5 guild unspoken rule. Maybe im dumb, but whatever.
    I don't get why you thought it was so important to delay the first boss video anyways. It's the first boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    whats up on the white board?

is he taking notes of strats?
    The guy next to him looks like a method player.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Why did they brought Xyronic stream down? =/
    I just got it working. Had to double reset the TCP/IP stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Looks like limit is doing heroic now since their armory shows hellfire assault loot, im guessing that means council is a very tough dps check.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Looks like limit is doing heroic now since their armory shows hellfire assault loot, im guessing that means council is a very tough dps check.
    Surprising because on normal and heroic the boss is severally undertuned compared to the rest of the bosses.

Looks like getting hit by a ghost is a near 1 shot on mythic and 2 ghost cross the room instead of one. That alone seems awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc9622716e70; 2015-06-30 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    500 people watching dat ticker though

Same shit as every other tier, tbh. Just nobody else happened to kill early so instead of no stream content for 30 minutes... it was 4 hours. Whoops.

As stupid as the first boss may be, i still respect the 5 guild unspoken rule. Maybe im dumb, but whatever.
    So your stream got reported and twitch defeated the black screen boss. I agree though that the past tiers everyone did the same thing you were doing.

Deleted
    Hello guys,

Just now I tried Mythic Hellfire Assault with a team of 690 average with a little 685+.

To be honest we went in with the assumption that first boss is going to be very easy (according to Fatboss PTR video)
    However, I notice that in live, Felcaster spawn 3 instead of 2 like in the video (maybe I have mistaken), and the Hulking Berserker spawn pretty fast and at some point 2 Hulking Berserker spawn almost together while we are still trying to nuke down the one that we are dpsing.

I am not sure what have we missed. Anyone who have killed him mind to share your strategy?

Like how was those Hulking Berserker being tanked and the dps priority? Cleaving or not cleaving.

We tried

1. Lust on pull, burn down Martak as fast as we can before first Hulking Berserker spawn
    2. Burn down Hulking Berserker first then Felcasters 1 by 1 (we tried to cleave around while burning Hulking Berserker but it is chaotic when all 3 Felcasters went down to 50% almost at the same time and cast Metamorphosis together)
    3. Have range dps on Siegeengines when they spawn but this also lead to dps loss on Hulking Berserker
    4. We normally wiped around the time when 3rd siege engine Felfire Artillery because the tanks being killed by the Hulking berserkers.

Any help are appreciated.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-01 at 02:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    Hello guys,

Just now I tried Mythic Hellfire Assault with a team of 690 average with a little 685+.

To be honest we went in with the assumption that first boss is going to be very easy (according to Fatboss PTR video)
    However, I notice that in live, Felcaster spawn 3 instead of 2 like in the video (maybe I have mistaken), and the Hulking Berserker spawn pretty fast and at some point 2 Hulking Berserker spawn almost together while we are still trying to nuke down the one that we are dpsing.

I am not sure what have we missed. Anyone who have killed him mind to share your strategy?

Like how was those Hulking Berserker being tanked and the dps priority? Cleaving or not cleaving.

We tried

1. Lust on pull, burn down Martak as fast as we can before first Hulking Berserker spawn
    2. Burn down Hulking Berserker first then Felcasters 1 by 1 (we tried to cleave around while burning Hulking Berserker but it is chaotic when all 3 Felcasters went down to 50% almost at the same time and cast Metamorphosis together)
    3. Have range dps on Siegeengines when they spawn but this also lead to dps loss on Hulking Berserker
    4. We normally wiped around the time when 3rd siege engine Felfire Artillery because the tanks being killed by the Hulking berserkers.

And here I thought Ujx was the unparalleled champion shitposter on MMO-C. This is some quality work, Misume. 10/10 would read and internally mull over reporting again.

Hello guys,

We tried

Have you tried 7 tanking it?

Deleted
    1/13M for real though

What a great fight. Will go down in history as one of the most epic fights of all time. Great job Blizzard. Great American company producing quality American games.

I'll stop following this. Too many unmoded trolls plaguing it.

Deleted
    no but really

1/13M

no but really

1/13M
    Grats M8 :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

I can finally die a happy man. Some people my age have kids and a great marriage. I have a world 2nd mythic Hellfire Assault kill. Who's laughing now?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-01 at 01:58 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Where is Midwinter?
    Looks like they are doing 3 split runs on heroic currently.

Deleted
    True that. And, oh, what a suprise, two of the biggest trolls are from the same guild..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    True that. And, oh, what a suprise, two of the biggest trolls are from the same guild..
    Let them keep their couple hours of fame. Don't be a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    well... they wast lying about being 1/13M