Any help with my dps???

my ilvl is 643 and I think my dps is low. Any recommendation ??

ww w.warcraftlogs. com/reports/MaN2xHJzDbLC18tr#fight=9&type=damage-done&target=197&source=1

thats my log

armory:

us.battle .net/wow/es/character/quelthalas/Jastic/advanced

i cant post links sorry for the way i was posted it

7+ Year Old Account
    The first thing that jumped out at me was that in a 5 minute fight, you only cast FoF 7 times, you could've quite easily gotten 10, especially on a pretty-much-patchwerk fight.
    TP and RSK uptimes are good, both 90%+.
    Only other thing I can see (note: I'm not the greatest WW) is maybe you could've used Karma a couple more times in the fight? If you're in a cleave stack, you'll be taking damage basically all fight so you can quite easily get a fair bit more damage out of ToK.

I'm sure others can give you some better and more detailed advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

i use Ovale tu help with my rotation.. its an addon for ratation.. FoF cast when i use tiger brew and i dont have serenity

i must use tiger brew always right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barraca93 View Post
    i use Ovale tu help with my rotation.. its an addon for ratation.. FoF cast when i use tiger brew and i dont have serenity

i must use tiger brew always right?
    Sounds like that addon is out of date or just wrong. Fists of Fury is your absolute highest priority attack (barring maintenance buffs). The only situation where you wouldn't want to use it is during Serenity, where I'm pretty sure the four free BOKs/RSKs you get out of the channel time push ahead. Even still, firing off a free FOF in the last 1 second of Serenity seems like a pretty bang for your buck.

Tigerseye Brew is a weird beast. I dunno the math exactly, but you obviously don't want to use it at less than 10 stacks. I tend to pool to ~16 stacks most of the time to insure I usually have a full stack to drink during Serenity, and dump the rest of mine. Not totally sure if this is the 'correct' way to be spending it, but it seems effective to me.

At any rate your DPS spread is basically the same as mine. You definitely didn't cast enough Fists of Fury I think. I had two more casts than you in a minute shorter fight. And popping Karma just before you take a 3rd of 4th stack of the Cleave bleed will generally eat your entire bubble and be a free ~100k extra damage on the boss.

But any way, it seems like you did fine and your DPS just seems low because your raid's DPS is kinda lowish, which averages everyone else's out kinda lower.

hrm, do bear in mind I'm a bit out of the loop on theorycrafting and such so a lot of this is anecdotal.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Sounds like that addon is out of date or just wrong. Fists of Fury is your absolute highest priority attack (barring maintenance buffs). The only situation where you wouldn't want to use it is during Serenity, where I'm pretty sure the four free BOKs/RSKs you get out of the channel time push ahead. Even still, firing off a free FOF in the last 1 second of Serenity seems like a pretty bang for your buck.

Tigerseye Brew is a weird beast. I dunno the math exactly, but you obviously don't want to use it at less than 10 stacks. I tend to pool to ~16 stacks most of the time to insure I usually have a full stack to drink during Serenity, and dump the rest of mine. Not totally sure if this is the 'correct' way to be spending it, but it seems effective to me.

At any rate your DPS spread is basically the same as mine. You definitely didn't cast enough Fists of Fury I think. I had two more casts than you in a minute shorter fight. And popping Karma just before you take a 3rd of 4th stack of the Cleave bleed will generally eat your entire bubble and be a free ~100k extra damage on the boss.

But any way, it seems like you did fine and your DPS just seems low because your raid's DPS is kinda lowish, which averages everyone else's out kinda lower.

hrm, do bear in mind I'm a bit out of the loop on theorycrafting and such so a lot of this is anecdotal.
    You probably wouldn't want to clip the end of Serenity with FoF, you'll already be energy capped at the end of Serenity. You'd be wasting too much energy.
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

so FoF always in cd, with or without the brew Tiger Eye

7+ Year Old Account
    Brolibear!