Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of SMN out there are not doing good damage because they couldn't optimise their pet while dps on SMN, I foresee the same issue going to happen to Machinist....

We'll have to see how they design the Machinist pets, kinda sounds like they'll be basically just like Shaman totems in WoW.

Must.
    Resist.
    Urge.
    Of
    blackmage cat
    lady
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhng

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    We'll have to see how they design the Machinist pets, kinda sounds like they'll be basically just like Shaman totems in WoW.
    I was under the impression that it is a pet that needs to be controlled? Or is that detail not out yet?

If it is more like totems then I will have to level it as well, as my main in WoW is Elemental Shaman. In FF my main will remain BLM but I'd like to have ALL the range classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I was under the impression that it is a pet that needs to be controlled? Or is that detail not out yet?

If it is more like totems then I will have to level it as well, as my main in WoW is Elemental Shaman. In FF my main will remain BLM but I'd like to have ALL the range classes.
    Might be a cooldown usage and only stays active for so long,most vids of the machinest tend to focus more on the gunning side than the pets.