Cool What Streaming Sites do you use?

I am an avid fan on Streaming, weather it be tv, movies, and other - However, I personally am NOT a fan of Netflix, hulu, amazon, or any of the mainstream sites for streaming. Primarily because they either cost money, have ads, restrictions, etc. I Personally prefer FREE alternatives. What are your guys fav sites for streaming?

Deleted
    -snip-

but lately I've been using -snip-

I wouldn't touch those sites with a 10 feet pole without adblock tho.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-12-20 at 01:54 PM.

I use 4-5 sites for streaming for most part, used to have a video showing over 20 free sites that were safe, cuz i spent hrs looking into them. And Youtube removed it for a TOU #4 Section H violation, which i have no idea what that means. And Google/Youtube being a jerk not even responding to an email for a copy of the video description. Not like I was asking for vid back. I just wanted that data back, cuz I forgot to right it down, and for most part I cannot recall over half of the sites mentioned.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even that much money for netflix, and you can watch as much as you can within a month. I haven't tried hulu, and while amazon's TV shows can be expensive (A TV season can cost more than a DVD, and it's digital. You'd think it would cost less, but it doesn't), it was fine until they wanted to charge something like £79 for a whole year's Prime membership, so I just went back to being a regular customer.
    Also, are you saying you don't pay for a film or TV show when it's available for the general public to buy?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Netflix is $8 a month.... Amazon Prime is $50 ($4.17 per month) if you're a student and $100($8.33 per month) for normal people for the whole year. And with prime you get all of the other benefits (free shipping, free music, free books, etc...). Both of those are 100% commercial free.

Hulu is pure garbage so avoid that. They have more commercials than watching something live on TV.

Stop being cheap, you are hurting the rest of us.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    netflix has ads? they must be incredibly small then

10+ Year Old Account
    Netflix and amazon. I got a free year of amazon because I'm a student and I use my Dad's Netflix account.

Deleted
    Linking to illegal streaming sites is against the rules. Closing the thread.