Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    They were performing for you!
    That was actually the new single dropping from their band: Threezhu.

I hope you appreciated their talent!
    10/10 screeching would recommend on yelp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    They were performing for you!
    That was actually the new single dropping from their band: Threezhu.

I hope you appreciated their talent!
    Ok I got a chuckle out of that lol.

Would buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Ok I got a chuckle out of that lol.

Would buy.
    And here is threezhus newest title just called khezu theme.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    And here is threezhus newest title just called khezu theme.

That was better than I possibly could have imagined!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have a good boomerang palico they wouldn't mind sharing (didn't know you could transfer data so I lost it all when I traded my 3DS in months ago)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Yeah i bought a 2dsxl to replace my launch 3ds and goodbye nyantalex and poogiep ;_;7

People kept telling me that MHG saves to the cartridge, and i foolishly believed it.
    So i traded in my n2dsxl towards MHGU and kept the cartridge so i could transfer from a friends 3ds.

Turns out it saves to the SD-card.
    170 hours down the drain, and i have to start over....

Am I the only one who actively wanted to start over even though I got my 3ds right here and could transfer the save?

Starting from nothing is half the fun!
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I started mostly because friends who got into world wanted to play with me and not have me basically one shot starting monsters with a endgame greatsword or something.

Tested Jho for the first time yesterday. Fun monster, but I really don't know why a good chunck of monsters (some T1 and basically all T2 and not tempered too) take me more time to kill than any of the Elder Dragons (not counting Zora and Xeno).
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2018-09-07 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I started mostly because friends who got into world wanted to play with me and not have me basically one shot starting monsters with a endgame greatsword or something.
    I mean, you could just craft appropriate gear.

When I was only working part time and could pour a kajillion hours into these games I would always be super far ahead of my friends I'd play with and I'd always have at least a weapon crafted that was around their level so I wasn't trivializing the fights.

Then they'd ask me wtf I was doing and to go put on an OP weapon so I could trivialize the fight, but that's a whole different thing.

But yeah, I actually enjoy that scrounging up from nothing part of the game. Like with the souls games I always pick deprived cause its more fun that way. You're just super excited to finally have pants.

The only thing is it kinda sucks in gen because of the sheer volume of gathering quests which is really wearing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Tested Jho for the first time yesterday. Fun monster, but I really don't know why a good chunck of monsters (some T1 and basically all T2 and not tempered too) take me more time to kill than any of the Elder Dragons (not counting Zora and Xeno).
    For me its because I don't have anywhere near the practice on early monsters I have no reason to fight vs end game monsters that I'm constantly farming.

Like in 4U I had an incredibly easy time fighting furious rajang because I'd fight it all the damned time but get slapped around by like yian kut ku because I just never had any reason to fight the thing so I never got good at it.

I'm experiencing the same thing starting from scratch in gen right now. A lot of these early monsters I'm just not as comfortable fighting as I am the end game ones. A big part of that too is that they aren't threatening monsters so you never really need to learn the monsters properly because you can pretty much just eat most of the attacks and still kill it with relative ease. Where end game monsters will 1shot you.

2c
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2018-09-07 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Saw monster hunter world on instant gaming, but it says monster hunter world europe what does that mean?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is looking for Gaijin hunters Gen U palicos I have a hub open to give them out 59-4724-7858-7608 password 4321

5+ Year Old Account
    Question: Can I finish MHW solo or would I wrench my eyes out? What's an optimal weapon build?

My group of friends stopped playing half way into the campaign and I was a support heavygun wielder (fml).
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Question: Can I finish MHW solo or would I wrench my eyes out? What's an optimal weapon build?

My group of friends stopped playing half way into the campaign and I was a support heavygun wielder (fml).
    I have soloed 100% of the content available on the PC thus far. Bow user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

You can very much solo the game. Infact its preferable the harder the monsters get as it becomes more and more likely people you can't trust get carted and fail your mission.

And there is nothing wrong with doing it with a HBG.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I have soloed 100% of the content available on the PC thus far. Bow user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    You can very much solo the game. Infact its preferable the harder the monsters get as it becomes more and more likely people you can't trust get carted and fail your mission.

And there is nothing wrong with doing it with a HBG.
    Thanks for letting me know. Game was super fun with a party but I found it a bit dragging playing alone. Now I'm itching to get back and finish it. I'm at Rathalos/Diablos, is there still much to go?

Thanks for letting me know. Game was super fun with a party but I found it a bit dragging playing alone. Now I'm itching to get back and finish it. I'm at Rathalos/Diablos, is there still much to go?
    There is a whole lot more game to explore.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Depends on what you mean? There's no formal end to the game. You stop when you want to stop.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Depends on what you mean? There's no formal end to the game. You stop when you want to stop.
    I mean till the end of the campaign.