10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to fight fatalis but caravan 10* is quite punishing.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    I have yet to fight fatalis but caravan 10* is quite punishing.
    Just did the urgent seregios quest that unlocks 9 I think(?) myself so almost there! Thus far its been pretty smooth sailing outside of a spot or two where I hadn't upgraded my gear in such a long time that I was practically getting 1shot by everything and was taking far too long to kill things with my weps at the same time which kinda compounded the need to never get caught.

Had to spend a day farming weps to make it easier to farm other weps to make it easier to farm the armor I wanted. I actually got really lucky farming the zinogre gem too to upgrade my outdated lightning wep before fighting the seregios, got it after killing maybe 10 of them. Funnily enough the very next one I killed after I got the first one got me a 2nd one that I didn't need at all.

"desire detector" as they say I guess.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2015-04-07 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    still no work on Wii U port

I tried using a 3ds to play OOT and even the regular screen bothered my eyes a bit. Plus dem hand cramps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Just did the urgent seregios quest that unlocks 9 I think(?) myself so almost there! Thus far its been pretty smooth sailing outside of a spot or two where I hadn't upgraded my gear in such a long time that I was practically getting 1shot by everything and was taking far too long to kill things with my weps at the same time which kinda compounded the need to never get caught.

Had to spend a day farming weps to make it easier to farm other weps to make it easier to farm the armor I wanted. I actually got really lucky farming the zinogre gem too to upgrade my outdated lightning wep before fighting the seregios, got it after killing maybe 10 of them. Funnily enough the very next one I killed after I got the first one got me a 2nd one that I didn't need at all.

"desire detector" as they say I guess.
    My recomendation for you -> Go with the azure rath set, it's hella worth it =P! the fire dmg redux is quite good for silver rath fire dmg, just took down most of guild quest 5 without any scratch whatsoever (was duoing with a friend), way too good, plus earplugs1 gives you leeway to just carry newcomers =P
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    My recomendation for you -> Go with the azure rath set, it's hella worth it =P! the fire dmg redux is quite good for silver rath fire dmg, just took down most of guild quest 5 without any scratch whatsoever (was duoing with a friend), way too good, plus earplugs1 gives you leeway to just carry newcomers =P
    Yeah I'm rocking triple Azure Rath + double Torso Up. Crit Eye +3. HG Earplugs and Razor Sharp ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    how did you get the double torso up :0! that is even better =P!

10+ Year Old Account
    how did you get the double torso up :0! that is even better =P!
    Skull Visage helm
    HR Tetsu greaves

Not quite as much defense as a full Azure Rath set but still all HR quality.

I'm also supported by a hearing talisman and a triple gemmed weapon, it let me gem out of the health reduction skill from Azure.

Yeah I was gonna do that as it seems like a common suggestion for high ranked stuff, but I was duoing with my friend and we got to the G ranked stuff so he said I should just farm the regios X set so I'm most of the way farmed to that now.

Only have 290 def though so my buttholes clenched the entire time fighting him. Hopefully the rare drop doesn't give me too much trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Skull Visage helm
    HR Tetsu greaves

Not quite as much defense as a full Azure Rath set but still all HR quality.

I'm also supported by a hearing talisman and a triple gemmed weapon, it let me gem out of the health reduction skill from Azure.
    Got 3 azure + tetsu hr greaves + skull visage and im just at 11 earplugs 8(

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 3 azure + tetsu hr greaves + skull visage and im just at 11 earplugs 8(
    Rath ruby farm complete, now I keep my Crit+3/HG Ears/Razor Sharp with my new 2 slot weapon without having -10 health! (I picked up azure rath greaves)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rath ruby farm complete, now I keep my Crit+3/HG Ears/Razor Sharp with my new 2 slot weapon without having -10 health! (I picked up azure rath greaves)
    still with tetsu greaves + skull i couldn't even get the crit+3 and hg earplugs, at least azure rath set is pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    still with tetsu greaves + skull i couldn't even get the crit+3 and hg earplugs, at least azure rath set is pretty.
    Decent talismans are stronk.

If I can get one with 4 hearing and 2 slots I'll be able to get a Crit God ontop of what I have... a man can only dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Main guy i have Ukanlos armor with the skills Honed Blade + Adrenaline +1 + Focus + Negate Mud/Snow
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Main guy i have Ukanlos armor with the skills Honed Blade + Adrenaline +1 + Focus + Negate Mud/Snow
    When I get access to Honed Blade gear I'm going to go straight for a Honed Blade / Razor Sharp combo, since you can't really get Sharpness+1 with Razor Sharp cleanly when using Handicraft.

When I get access to Honed Blade gear I'm going to go straight for a Honed Blade / Razor Sharp combo, since you can't really get Sharpness+1 with Razor Sharp cleanly when using Handicraft.
    Yeah I can't wait for that, went from gore / gore to regios x and its honestly hard to notice the razorsharp with how tiny the max sharpness bars become on a lot of my weapons.

Also my weapons were super out of date so the sharpness +1 was actually turning a lot of my green weapons blue which was helping me fight a lot of things that I would have been bouncing off of so I've been catching all my weps up before I start the granked stuff.

It'll be so beautiful when I finally manage to have both of those together. So much dips.

I'm still stopped at 8* caravn quests, mainly because a) i'm not feeling that well these days and b) i freaking hate when a double monster missions goes from "i'm nuking the ass of rathalos" to "rath+rath ganbanging my a** in 10 seconds".

however i'm trying and trying and trying until i learn to play better

EDIT: very likely it's mostly me playing reckless and putting myself into bad stuff because WOHOOOOO AXE ATTAAAAACK
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm still stopped at 8* caravn quests, mainly because a) i'm not feeling that well these days and b) i freaking hate when a double monster missions goes from "i'm nuking the ass of rathalos" to "rath+rath ganbanging my a** in 10 seconds".

however i'm trying and trying and trying until i learn to play better

EDIT: very likely it's mostly me playing reckless and putting myself into bad stuff because WOHOOOOO AXE ATTAAAAACK
    Dung bombs?
    This, I always keep 10 on my person now. More than one large monster on the map becomes a very very regular occurance even on single monster missions.

I only have the two final Urgents for Caravan 9* left, but am working on guild stuff solo (got HR6 last night) so that I can get G-Rank going as soon as I finish up caravan.

Most of the HR6 monsters are Caravan 9 monsters with larger health pools. Tis going to be fun.

Dung bombs?
    Literally the best things. I'm starting to make sure that I have a constant restock of them coming in from the...whatever it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Literally the best things. I'm starting to make sure that I have a constant restock of them coming in from the...whatever it's called.
    The Poopcoon----- I mean Wycoon is your best friend for getting poop bombs! His supply of enslaved monsters - mostly Deviljhos with a huge stock of meaty Rathalos Chicken Wings and Corn on the Khezu keeps his bowels rolling out the poop and his supply of enslaved Konchu Army putting the poop in themselves and disguise themselves as your Dung Bombs..

Now think about that when you next time duplicate Dung Bombs...... Or anything...

Jeez. This is what happens when you put me on research duty...
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?