Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I am currently of the opinion that basically nothing is going to get said today and that I agree with Robo, there's no point letting them run to full length if it's just going to be hours and hours of silence. Certain people should get off their backside and start voting and if we in fact have a Vigi they should clear out some of the...non-contributing.
    After this day phase, it will go Day - 48 hours, Night -36.

Vote: Kurioxan

And no Karragon, people shouldn't get off their backsides. If you fail to understand the point behind an Xmas game thats your own problem. Also the fact you think we have a Vigi is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote: Kurioxan

And no Karragon, people shouldn't get off their backsides. If you fail to understand the point behind an Xmas game thats your own problem. Also the fact you think we have a Vigi is interesting.
    Some people have been posting but have so far failed to to register a single vote. Xmas game or not if they can post they can vote.

It's either a Vigi or an SK, and I quite clearly used the word "if"

Deleted
    Vote Kuri

Been busy with christmas stuffs. Back to work tomorrow so should have loads of time to reread over the thread and post opinions

Screw it. Town will hopefully have more to talk about on the next game day.

Vote: Kuri

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again Santa gathered all the children around to try and work out who was sabotaging his workshop. This time there was little disagreement and it was decided that Kurioxan (The Supreme Elf Lord - Buddy) was responsible so Santa kicked him out into the cold where he would eventually succumb to death.

Kurioxan (7) Karragon (154), Dupti (156), Catta (158), Robozerim (176), Xanjori (182), Celtic209 (184), Dendrek (185)
    Karragon (1) Reticence (166)
    Not Voting: Crackleslap, Decagon, Kurioxan, PistolPink

Kurioxan (Elf Godfather) has been Lynched.

Role Supreme Elf Lord
    Ability: Investigation Immunity/ One Nightkill each night (if all your minions are dead)
    Win Conditions You win when all threats to your mafia have been defeated and you are the rulers of Santa's Workshop
    It is now Night #3. Please submit your night actions within the next 36 hours..

Last edited by Lellybaby; 2015-01-01 at 11:42 PM.

Here's one heard in Santa's workshop:

Q: What's red and smells like blue paint?
    A: Red paint!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    All the children woke up and proceeded into the main hall for the 3rd time to eat their breakfast. For a 3rd time they were once again left with a horrible sight.

Laying covered in a mass of bouncing balls was Denrek (Margaret - Town Mason Triplet). On closer inspection her death seems to be from a large head wound from a hammer. Also under the bouncing balls was body of Xanjori (Jingle - Acting Supreme Elf Lord). He seems to have had his neck broken.

With the defeat of Jingle, Santa's workshop was now safe from the Elves.... but something is still not right.

Santa still needs the children's help to rid his workshop of the evil.

Dendrek (Town - Mason Triplet)has been killed Night Three.
    Xanjori (Mafia - Acting Godfather) has been killed Night Three.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

So I was wrong? SK not a Vigi, is that what we get from that text? And if so, how do we go about finding a SK that's apparently done an even better job of scum hunting than the town has thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not overly surprised about Xanjori's role. His last comment struck something awful with me, didn't say anything because the hammer already came through.

Dendrek being one of the triplet's doesn't surprise me either. He seemed very intuitive this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fact that Xanjori bussed Kurio but also mentioned being suspicious of Catta and Robo. Not just too sure about that yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was wrong? SK not a Vigi, is that what we get from that text? And if so, how do we go about finding a SK that's apparently done an even better job of scum hunting than the town has thus far.
    You guys might actually mislynch for once... Poor Mafia got screwed by my RNG them these roles. Almost perfect quick destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realised the mafia is dead. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

...should we just mass claim?

Would that actually help crackle? I'm not adversed to it, I'd just like to know what it would accomplish

10+ Year Old Account
    Would that actually help crackle? I'm not adversed to it, I'd just like to know what it would accomplish
    the fact that someone can tell if you're lying or not.

- - - Updated - - -

And we should LaL.

Deleted
    Lynching lurkers would be quite the task in this game, wouldn't it? Since, y'know, christmas.
    And guess I was wrong about Dupti being mafia. Sorry?

Also, how the fuck do we go about finding an SK in a game without any mislynches?

And I was wrong about you, so I guess we are even.

Also I don't mind mass claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Dendrek being one of the triplet's doesn't surprise me either. He seemed very intuitive this game.
    Agreed. I was a bit worried that he had outed himself when he commented on Listo's death.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I just realised the mafia is dead. >.<
    That seems to be the case, though I was expecting a mafia team of five. I suppose with a serial killer the scum count would be 4 Mafia + SK = 5/16 = 31.2%, which seems right, but an SK can swing a bit in either direction. I would have expected the mafia to have another member to mitigate that a bit.

Then again, the mafia of five in the Scooby-Doo game seemed a little weighted in our favor (prior to being massacred by the SK), and it looks like Kurio got some benefit if the rest of his team died first.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-01-03 at 04:20 PM.

Catta - 3 Posts, 1 vote on Kurio train
    Celtic209 - 6 Posts, on both lynch trains, promised more activity at end of last Day phase
    Crackleslap - 16 Posts, on the Arialla train not on the Kurio train despite saying suspicious,
    Decagon - 4 Posts, nothing since early D2, 1 vote on Robo
    Dupti - 13 Posts, 1 vote on Kurio train
    Karragon - 19 Posts, on both trains (eventually)
    PistolPink - 13 Posts, 1 vote on Dupti, was pushing on Dupti quite hard D2
    Reticence - 9 Posts, on Arialla train
    Robozerim - 16 Posts, on both trains (eventually)

I'm not sure that helps me...or anyone else since I have absolutely no idea how a SK that's picked off half the mafia team would play. The fact that I'm suspicious of Pistol doesn't mean anything now there's no mafia left. Unless someone can post a solid lead lack of activity from certain areas may soon become our biggest problem so...I'll start with who I consider to be the LEAST active player and see where we go from there.

Vote: Decagon

Deleted
    You know what? I'm fine with applying pressure to Deca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stop laughing about this. The mafia is wiped out in 3 day/night cycles, and the first day wasn't even a proper one with a lynch! Two days and three nights and a team of 4 is completely wiped out. Anyway, with the mafia officially dead we can probably win this pretty easily, even with a SK about. 9 players alive. Presumably 1 of them is a serial killer. They need to get down to a 1v1 to win. Each mislynch results in 2 townies dead.

Today 1:8
    1:6
    1:4
    1:2

The serial killer needs to make it through 4 days without getting lynched. The odds of that are incredibly low, especially if he doesn't get rid of the TPR's with strong claims, which is at bare minimum a third mason and a cop (who now is only useful for clearing himself, unless this SK has an even greater disadvantage by not having investigation immunity). You hear that, SK? You done screwed yourself over by killing off the mafia.

The only way that may not be true is if they have a 2 man SK team.

Today 2:7
    2:5
    2:3

That would reduce it to 3 mislynches needed instead of 4. It's still stacked against them in that case, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe how this has gone so far......

Anyway, it worked so well the last two days, may as well just join the crowd again, except this time at the start instead of waiting for it. I can live with getting rid of the lurkers and/or absentees for now.