Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Honestly, though? I don't think Decagon is the SK. I don't think Decagon has been around enough to even put in night actions. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, adding to that, Deca hasn't posted on MMO-C at all since the 27th. He aint no SK. Unless he's next-leveling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voting Update:

Decagon (3) Karragon (198), PistolPink (199), Robozerim (200)
    Not Voting: Catta, Celtic209, Crackleslap, Decagon, Dupti, Reticence

Whilst I agree with you Pistol and I'm reasonably sure Deca isn't the SK carrying dead weight might very quickly become a problem. Using Robo's scenarios at 1:2, Vt + Sk + Deca, that's a victory for the SK, even at 1:4, 3 VT + SK + Deca it would take a unanimous vote from the remaining town for a lynch, it could very easily become a 2:2 split that forces a no-lynch

I personally believe crackle could be the SK mostly because he wants to LaL in a holiday game and that this would protect him for at least a day or two.

But yea, its good not to have deadweight in any case.

vote decagon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Not overly surprised about Xanjori's role. His last comment struck something awful with me, didn't say anything because the hammer already came through.

Dendrek being one of the triplet's doesn't surprise me either. He seemed very intuitive this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fact that Xanjori bussed Kurio but also mentioned being suspicious of Catta and Robo. Not just too sure about that yet.
    Also - the elves are dead. So what aren't you too sure about?
    Hmm...

Yea I know you will say you didn't notice but that doesn't change that you seem to want to lynch lurkers and us which an SK would love if he was active.

To be honest I'd rather not random lynch every single day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I personally believe crackle could be the SK mostly because he wants to LaL in a holiday game and that this would protect him for at least a day or two.

But yea, its good not to have deadweight in any case.

vote decagon

- - - Updated - - -

Also - the elves are dead. So what aren't you too sure about?
    Hmm...

Yea I know you will say you didn't notice but that doesn't change that you seem to want to lynch lurkers and us which an SK would love if he was active.
    Holidays "season" is over for one, don't see the point in not committing to a game in any shape or form because it has "santa" on it.

Forcing people to not lurk; forces the SK to talk.

SK makes a slip and it's over.

We're lynching someone who hasn't posted since the 27th of Dec. That's well over a week.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Decagon

that's the hammer folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the third time Santa gathered all the children around to try and work out who was sabotaging his workshop. Once again there was little disagreement and it was decided that Decagon (Triplet Mason - George) was responsible so Santa kicked him out into the cold where he would eventually succumb to death.

Decagon (5) - Karragon (198), PistolPink (199), Robozerim (200), Catta (204), Crackleslap (206)
    Not Voting: Celtic209, Decagon, Dupti, Reticence

Decagon (Triplet Mason) has been Lynched.

It is now Night #4. Please submit your night actions within the next 36 hours..

Last edited by Lellybaby; 2015-01-05 at 02:05 AM.

I meant to sing this while I was alive but missed my opportunity! Enjoy the Christmas Carolings of the dead.

---------

There’s a holly, jolly Hitman
    A festive killer’s out this year
    I don’t know who will go
    But they’ll be carved up like a deer

And if you’re caught on the street
    He’ll tie a bow around your toe
    And hang you up like meat

Oh, ho the mistletoe
    Hung up along with me
    Somebody else is dead
    Rotting beneath the tree

And in case I’m dead this year
    Oh by golly there’s a holly, jolly Hitman
    In here!

10+ Year Old Account
    All the children woke up and proceeded into the main hall for the 4th time to eat their breakfast. For a 4th time they were once again left with a horrible sight.

Laying covered in a mass of Racing Cars was Dupti (William - Good Child (VT). On closer inspection his death seems to be from having his neck broken.

This death did not free the workshop of the evil and Santa still needs the children's help!

Dupti (Town - Good Child (Vanilla Townie)has been killed Night Four.

Role: Good Child (VT)
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action
    Win Conditions: You win when all threats to Santa's Workshop have been eliminated
    (Mod's comment: VTs DO EXIST!!!)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! After 8 deaths (not including the one last night), both the 4 man mafia and the 3 man masonry have been eliminated! It's like we can't trust anybody who works together, so we gather and as a group killed them all.

I'd post a vote record analysis, but honestly there'd be no real point. Anybody who's working as a team is now dead, so I doubt we'll be able to get anything out of the records beyond seeing which days people didn't vote on.

Catta seemed to think Crackle may be the serial killer. I had a feeling that Dupti was a townie, not that it matters anymore. Myself....I kinda don't trust Catta or Celtic right now. Gut feels only, though. Not that any of the lynches have had solid reasoning behind them, unless you count LaL.

Vote: Celtic209

10+ Year Old Account
    Well unless someone roleblocked me, I think Karragon could possibly be the SK.

I am the sheriff. I investigated Dendrek Mason / Dupti VT / Pistolpink VT / Karragon ??? unkown never got a reply.

And if anything adds up, no night kill from the mafia on night one. BPV?

Xanjori talked about Karragon being a SK and he was the godfather.

And he's potentially investigation immune.

Also I won my secret santa, which gave me the power to see someone's alignment and role. Instead of just alignment. That's why I blindly followed Dendrek so early on. Because I knew he was in a mason.

Vote: Karragon

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Pistolpink I claimed for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then, I suppose I can go along with this.

unvote vote: Karragon

- - - Updated - - -

unvote vote: Karragon

I can't conceivably see there being a rollblocker left in such a small game, I could see a cop but with "no result" on me it's probably not Crackle. What I don't understand is his play here. If you lynch me and I come up town he's obviously next on the chopping block so why risk it, he can't possibly kill enough people to escape his death can he? Or is he just desperate after Catta seemed to have a bead on him... Of course if Pistol were to come out and claim something other than a VT that would be lovely, not that him being a VT would make crackle any more believable. I also fail to see how Xan could be any more enlightened about the SK than the rest of us.

Not buying it.

Vote: Cracklesnap

10+ Year Old Account
    I would believe their is a role blocker, actually. For reasons that are definitely not me being the role blocker, nope, that's definitely not it.

I don't believe that the result on Karragon would be due to a role blocker of any kind, though. Honestly, a normal role blocker wouldn't make any sense as that doesn't stop others from using their abilities on you. A jail keeper would fix that, but it wouldn't fix the glaring issue: if Karragon was role blocked in any way, then that means he could not be the serial killer since a kill went through last night.

Unless of course the SK is a ninja type SK, then they would be immune to role blocks.

No claim from Karragon. I can't help but think this is going to be a depressingly one sided game.

What would be the point of claiming, you either believe I'm not the SK so will accept my roleclaim or you believe I am the SK so won't accept my roleclaim.

Also Robo, I think crackle meant that he'd been roleblocked not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, that could make sense, that Crackleslap was RB'd. I thought Crackle was saying he got ??? as a result, but re-reading that is simply what he put down, what he actually received was no reply. That tends to make his case against you much weaker.

I seem to recall a certain somebody saying he was suspicious of him, a certain changeling, even. Then he was roleblocked. Coincidence? Maybe.

You don't have a claim that could possibly save you, then. Whether that means VT or SK, I do not know. I still think you are just as likely to be the serial killer as anybody else we could lynch, and more so than some.

- - - Updated - - -

To put it simply, my greatest suspects for SK are the following:

Celtic209
    Karragon
    Reticence

This is very much tentative, and can change if I get more information.

If someone were to admit to RBing crackle last night that would certainly clear up several things, and virtually eliminate him as a suspect. Of course if no one does you can go ahead and lynch me, then when I flip town you can lynch him tomorrow. That does mean you will have lost my Secret Santa gift though which will be slightly unfortunate but never mind. I see 4 possible scenarios here:

Catta points the finger at Crackle. RBer X blocks crackle.

Catta points the finger at Crackle. Catta is the RBer and blocks crackle.

(Either of these exonerate Crackle from being the SK)

Jailor X Jails Karragon

(Exonerates me)

Crackle is a lying SK.

And one that should be given no credibility whatsoever:

Karragon is the SK

The more I think about it the less sure I am, too many possibilities. I think I would like to hear from the other 4.

Unvote

Also I would encourage a little restraint, rushing the vote here gains us nothing. (And it only takes 4 votes to lynch)

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that there's 2 scum left at this point. L-2 should be fine so long as others don't put another one onto the train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you not buying it because it's the truth? We know there is only a SK left. Not claiming only places more scrutiny on you. What can you lose from claiming. You are innocent, right?

I was going to claim last day, but there was a useless train on the afk person. And Catta started to push on me. I ended day quickly so it would make me look suspicious, and therefore the SK not to kill me at night. Which seemed to work. I then knew I was definitely going to investigate you, Karragon. I know there is people with immunities to investigations; and I never failed a investigation until Karragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, an investigation immunity wouldn't be an immunity if they were the only person you got no result from. At this point, I'd choose to more or less disregard what you've said about your investigation and just move onto culling the ones who are most likely to be the SK. Karragon happens to be one of them by coincidence.