Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Meh.

Unvote Vote: Catta

Vote: Catta

Rereading through everything, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, my vote on Karragon is pointless anyway, since that's all been cleared.

Vote: Catta

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it looks like we've got our plan. Lynch Catta, jail Reticence, and we should have our game finished. I doubt we'll come up with anything much else. I see no reason to delay this game any longer than necessary.

unvote vote: Catta

10+ Year Old Account
    For the four (and what was hopefully the last time) Santa gathered all the children around to try and work out who was sabotaging his workshop. Heavy discussions were had (much more than previous days) and it was decided that Catta (John - Good Child (VT) was responsible so Santa kicked him out into the cold where he would eventually succumb to death.

Catta (4) PistolPink (241), Reticence (242), Crackleslap (243), Robozerim (244)
    Not Voting: Catta, Celtic 209, Karragon,

Catta (Good Child (VT) has been lynched.

Unfortunately the evil still existed in the workshop so the children would have to spend another night.

It is now Night #5. Please submit your night actions within the next 36 hours..

I meant to sing this little ditty to Kuri back when he was being... well, you'll get the idea from the song. Anyways, a missed opportunity is never a missed opportunity when you're dead!

--------------

Your nuts roasting on an open pyre,
    Blood is dripping down your nose,
    You’ll die soon, being hung by a wire,
    While dogs all bite at your toes.

Everybody knows you’re lurky and a scummy foe,
    So they’ll make your treason right.
    You will rot, your eyes drip from your skull,
    As you’re burning up tonight.

You know that there’s a lynching on the way;
    You’ll be drawn and quartered on this day.
    And everyone in town is going to try,
    To see how loudly you can scream when you die.

And so I’m offering this simple chance,
    Please don’t go out like a tool,
    Although it’s been asked many times on this day,
    Tell us who else is scum with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the children awake and with fear in their little hearts proceed out of their rooms into the main hall. Each morning they had found at least one of their number had been killed and were expecting another most gruesome event. It turns out they had nothing to worry about as it seems there was no deaths last night. The children were delighted, but they still had to find out the evil and this was their chance.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Reticence

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that seems pretty definitive, unless Celtic comes out and says he jailed somebody that was not Reticence. If you want my results, I got nothing again. Just in case either Celtic decided not to jail him after his Santa claim, or in case he was immune to jailing as a Ninja SK or something, I chose to track Reticence and got no response.

vote: Reticence

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose for the sake of argument the serial killer could have chosen to not kill simply so that he could frame Reticence. Honestly, I probably would have done it if the thought had occurred to me and I was the serial killer, possibly so that I could take credit for killing Santa again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, that seems pretty definitive, unless Celtic comes out and says he jailed somebody that was not Reticence. If you want my results, I got nothing again. Just in case either Celtic decided not to jail him after his Santa claim, or in case he was immune to jailing as a Ninja SK or something, I chose to track Reticence and got no response.

vote: Reticence

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose for the sake of argument the serial killer could have chosen to not kill simply so that he could frame Reticence. Honestly, I probably would have done it if the thought had occurred to me and I was the serial killer, possibly so that I could take credit for killing Santa again.
    He was jailed. I got no result on my investigation.

- - - Updated - - -

+ are we really going to believe a jack of all trades claim? Even with a Mason triplets, a sheriff, a tracker AND a jailer? Shit we were naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't believe him when he claimed Santa, actually. Not that I don't think he's Santa, he probably is. The thing is that Santa was the godfather in last year's Christmas game. A serial killer is far from a big change. Santa Claus is not a safe claim to make, and by no means means he couldn't be the serial killer. People unwilling to think Santa was scum is precisely why town lost last Christmas.

Also, didn't you read the flavour text for the last lynch? Santa kicked out a child into the cold and let him die. He doesn't sound like a good guy this game. >.>

Two things:

1) I know when I'm cornered. I actually might have conceded yesterday had I not been told that signups for the next game wouldn't be ready until Thursday.

2) I actually only lied once.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    + are we really going to believe a jack of all trades claim? Even with a Mason triplets, a sheriff, a tracker AND a jailer? Shit we were naive.
    Eh. The existence of a Jack isn't unbelievable on its own so much as the rest of the TPRs effectively confirmed each other and undermined any claim that came after. It's not really any less believable than triplets, cop (with role cop addition), tracker, jailer and doctor in a game of 16. That's seven non-VTs out of a town of 11.

I also had to anticipate the possibility that your role investigation would return 'Santa' (if not 'SK'), and there was no way anyone would believe Santa was a VT. The only thing that seemed halfway believable (even for a short while) given the flips at the time was a Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Not that I don't think he's Santa, he probably is.
    I am. Which, amusingly, brings me to the only lie I told: being a Jack and investigating Dendrek. The part about the Reindeer? True. My theories about the game comp? Actual theories.

The thing is that Santa was the godfather in last year's Christmas game. A serial killer is far from a big change. Santa Claus is not a safe claim to make, and by no means means he couldn't be the serial killer. People unwilling to think Santa was scum is precisely why town lost last Christmas.
    Ah, see, that was information I was not privy to. In retrospect, given that I had no idea what Crackle would get for my role-cop results, I really didn't have anything remotely safe to claim. So, really, I predicted correctly (on January 3rd!) that the moment people started calling for a mass-claim, it was over.

Also, didn't you read the flavour text for the last lynch? Santa kicked out a child into the cold and let him die. He doesn't sound like a good guy this game. >.>
    I call bullshit on this. The only child I actively killed was Dupti (apologies!). As for the rest of them, I only kicked out the children that the lot of you "good children" voted for. Beyond that, I killed half of the evil elves for you (after their betrayal drove me to insanity, mind you).

Don't make me out to be the bad guy. How many of you actually believe you're actually on the Nice list after this mess?

Vote: Reticence

On to the next game!
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-01-08 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wp, wp.

Not good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    That last bit was mostly a joke, man. The whole flavour text for Santa killing the person who was lynched. Yeah, this game was pretty well lost when you hit Dupti instead of the JK on N4. Had you killed Celtic then it's quite possible you could have lasted another day, maybe even longer if you were lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Just need one last person to make it official that our SK is lynched and game can end.

Then allow me to drop the hammer

Vote: Ret

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we just need our moderator to make it properly official.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the final time all the children gathered around and finally came to the conclusion that Reticence (Santa Claus - Sk) was the evil in the workshop. While he may have started out good, the tragic betrayal by his Elves in his Workshop caused him to generate a Dissociative Identity disorder where he saw every good child as a threat to his workshop. In the end Santa put up little resistance as he was pushed out of the workshop never to return. As the good children were just about to close the door barring Santa from returning, Robozerim (Naughty Child - Joseph - Unconverted Traitor) jumped out to try and join up with Santa. He had tried numerous times to try and help Santa clear out his workshop but unfortunately was never able to help. Now as they both were outside of the workshop they would eventually be together to die to the cold.

Reticence (4) - Crackleslap (248), Robozerim (249), Reticence (252), Karragon (255)
    Not Voting: Celtic209, PistolPink

Reticence (Santa Claus (SK) has been lynched.
    Robozerim (Naughty Boy - Uncovered Traitor) has been defeated due to NOT being recruited.

Role Santa (SK)
    Ability: Bullet Proof Vest x2, Night Kill, Investigation Immunity
    Win Conditions You win when all threats to your Workshop have been eliminated
    Role Naughty Child (Traitor)
    Ability: When attacked by a mafia goon, you will convince them to let you join their group. When investigated, you will appear as a townie before being converted, and a goon afterwards. At night, you walk the street in search of the leaders of the rebellion
    Win Conditions You will have the same win condition as the mafia group you are in. You lose if you die before being inducted into the mafia.
    Added Conditions: With the defeat of the Elves you sense that there is still a force here that you can join.
    With the defeat of Santa the workshop was finally free of all the evil.

THE TOWN HAS WON!!

Congratulations to the following towns people that managed to survive the attack at Santa's Workshop.

Celtic209 (Town - Nadine - Jailkeeper)
    Crackleslap (Town - Billy - Cop - Secret Santa Winner - Added Role Investigation).
    Karragon (Town - Julie - VT - Secret Santa Winner - Bullet Proof Vestx1)
    PistolPink (Town - Mary - VT)

I'll list out all the information shortly
    Last edited by Lellybaby; 2015-01-08 at 09:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yolo mc swag

What? The game is over? Damn it. I was going to write a whole mixed tape of Christmas Carols, one for each night the game went on. Now I'm going to have to find some other holiday's music to butcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    You monsters! How could you do this? He was Santa Claus, and I was just a child!

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, if you guys didn't notice, I wasn't a tracker at all. I was a traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

I never lied about who I visited, though obviously I lied about seeing PistolPink go nowhere. I did not lie about him being the only one who I visited that resulted in me getting a response from the moderator. I figured I could have joined the SK after I was told I could still join somebody after the mafia was wiped out. I knew I was screwed, though, since there was very little chance of Ret not being the SK and he was going to get jailed, preventing me from reaching him that last night.