Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    TS3, i haven´t even heard of any of the others except for skype

Quote Originally Posted by jrojason View Post
    I also have a bunch of friends that swear by Ventrilo even though (in my opinion) it's an outdated, slow PoS.
    Ventrilo IS an outdated, slow PoS. Its latency is ridiculous for what it is.

That said, my guild uses it and primarily for one reason: Because if we have to pug somebody or run with players outside of our guild, there's historically been about an 80% chance that person has Vent and just needs our info. Even the people who didn't have vent installed, I don't recall a single time when they needed help with it -- they just didn't have it installed anymore. They knew exactly how to get connected. I don't want to wait around for 15 minutes while somebody installs and sets up Mumble or Teamspeak or whatever and figures out what the hell they're doing with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have my own ts server running for raiding. other than that I have openraids ventrilo server as backup.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    raidcall - lame cos for some reason an old version gave error on my pc's and slowed it down ( no my pc is not shit it was there software)

mumble - ok VOIP not as good as ts3

skype - lol ppl who use this for pvp and shit are fucking dumb il never download skype cos of DDOS attacks which are easy to get just with a resolver

TS3 - best and overall most stable and popular my favorite

others - well why mention them there not as good as ts3 or mumble

I use Skype, have been DDOS'd because of it, and still use it. It's so much easier than anything else, especially where I raid and play Arena with friends, so we all have skype open typing 99% of the time anyway... it's easy just to press the call button when we are about to queue up.

I understand Curse Voice for PuGs though, it worked well in League while it was still being supported.

Some of my friends asked me to download Razer Comms. It's pretty good; you can even watch Twitch streams on it. Lots of features.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Pretty sure skype would be 60 % better if they allowed a static IP for people to join so you didn't have to add people to friends lists (for pvp at least)

No PTT is annoying. Hate hearing mouthbreathers and everything going on in their background.

I use team speak, been using it for years, works great, see no reason to change it.

I play this game since the beginning and i never, never, never saw anyone using something different then Teamspeak. First TS2, then TS3.
    Ventrilo, Mumblrmrr (doesnt even remember the name from this one), Skype, Ventrilo - never used, never heard of someone using it.