Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of the other options interrupt a cast. There's an upside to vault as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I love quinn, always happy to see her on my team...as long as shes not playing ad. Much much better suited top and even mid. Her burst can be ridic, you're in and out before anyone can react and you've taken someone out in the mean time.
    I've been having too much fun with urgot and nid to pick anything else lately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    I love quinn, always happy to see her on my team...as long as shes not playing ad. Much much better suited top and even mid. Her burst can be ridic, you're in and out before anyone can react and you've taken someone out in the mean time.
    I've been having too much fun with urgot and nid to pick anything else lately.
    With the right Support (Leona/Thresh) she's crazy as adc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    With the right Support (Leona/Thresh) she's crazy as adc.
    I agree with this 100%, a good CC support like, as you said, Leona or Thresh makes her job a lot easier, she also synergizes pretty well with Braum, because Harrier does extra procs of his stun stack, in the same way Lucian does.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.