Endless Healer struggling in raids - Logs included

I re-rolled Holy Paladin a few days ago and am having some serious issues in raids, clearly my knowledge is just not there as mechanically i consider myself a good player i just need to know what i should be doing (or what I shouldn't be). I had no issues getting endless healer (in fact i got it on my first attempt) so obviously something is wrong.
    Last edited by BestMonkNA; 2014-12-29 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    Do you play with Beacon of Faith in raids? because form what i can see in your logs you are not using it as you should. In most cases you just put beacons on tank and just heal a 3rd target.

EG: butcher you didnt use any of the beacons on tanks, you try to switch them around on melees which is terrible... tanks are getting destroyed on that fight... use them on tanks and heal a 3rd target.

brakenspore, same mistake, you only used one beacon on tank and the other you try to swap around. On this boss beacon both tanks and spam flash on shoorms, especially if its the blue one since and when aoe comes with the blue shroom u can trow few HR's as well.

And this continues to be your mistake on every boss... dont try to over-complicate it by beacon swaping around especially on fights where both tanks take constant dmg.

Another small mistake, don't use lod if you spec EF and try to use Prism on cd if there are injured raid members in range.
    Last edited by mmocd67fc634cb; 2014-12-28 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Probably what Xhosas said, just keep both Beacons on tanks at all times. It's just not worth it to switch them at any point, if you need to heal some1 other then a tank just do it the old-fashioned way.

Your healing isn't that bad on some fights (like Imperator, Brackenspore) but on others that don't have so much spiky dmg you do around 20k which is disturbing, but then again it might just be the fact that you're running with 2many healers...

We have an awesome thread already in place for questions like these! ^_^

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-Fix-my-heals!