Balance druid need help! Stat priority and equip help

Hello,

Im boomkin and im wathing videos of thyraz for example and there was explanation that haste/mastery/multistrike is our priority but what i dont understand, as you can see in ashran pvp vendors sells for revered reputation items without set bonuses but with Versatility stat which increade damage/healing done and reduce damage taken which si top stat in the game isnt it? I havent seen any forums or questions about this. Please advice how should my gear look like if some pieces with verstatilty or full versatilty gear or no verstatility at all. Thanks

Deleted
    i was trying a crit build and doing around 20k Dps in RBG's then i went for a haste multistrike build now im doing 30k. ( i do have 7 CQ gear items and my weapon, which is also enchanted with warsong) versatility is not too great as it doesn't scale well in PvP

Deleted
    Im not playing a boomie but from my experience multistrike is/might be one of the worst stats in pvp because it only hits once, anyway, it seems some boomies like to enchant versatility some other like mastery, but in all casses mastery seems the main focus followed by either crit or haste.