Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    having the trog boss that puts out a tunnel trog on each spell against a 75% spell mage deck...yeah fun
    FYI the bosses have scaling hero powers... if you get him early he gets a trogg each time you cast a spell. If you get him later on, he draws a card and changes it's cost to 1 each time you cast a spell...

I had a run ended on 7 by that evolve boss, his turn one was living roots + evolve (1 mana, +3 cost... he starts with 2 mana by then) into a 4/5. It got worse from there.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I don't know if I'm extremely unlucky or if my opponents are extremely lucky, but since we got the patch rogues have completely destroyed me. Oh, and 90% seem to be playing rogue now.
    I hate that rogue card that put spiders in their deck and then they draw their entire deck in a few turns and copying that spider 3484389 times [emoji14]

Any tips what deck counters that rogue deck?
    I cant win with that rogue deck at all, getting destroyed by everything

In fact I can't get out of rank 19 with any deck at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    I cant win with that rogue deck at all, getting destroyed by everything

In fact I can't get out of rank 19 with any deck at the moment
    good ! 10/char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    The spell hunter was supposed to be a meme.

Can anything win double frost trap into 4x 3/3 wolves?
    The community made it a meme. You really think blizzard would waste a legendary weapon as well as very strong new spells (minus the epic minion removal) on a meme deck? There's a reason they never responded to the criticism - they knew the deck worked and that once players saw it for themselves that their opinion would change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to rank 15 yesterday. I played for nearly 7 hours today.

I am still rank 15.

Played every whatever meta there is atm deck from hearthpwn, only to get stomped on by whatever deck I face.
    Infuriating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had nerubian unraveller out behind a taunt against a big spell mage. He had just played medivh the turn before. He played an 8 mana blizzard...got geoscupltor yip out of it...which spawned a ultrasaur since he had 14 armor now from his 1/2 dude. FML.

I only play Yogg mage.
    I opened about 25 packs and only received 2 mage cards. A shifting scroll and Aluneth.

I like the scroll but you will never get me to put that weapon into my deck. Every opponent i've played against with that weapon has won me the game by going into fatigue.

Did a dungeon run as hunter, everything went fine until i reached boss 8, this twoglewogle guy.

He does nothing until turn 3, then plays "Al your minions cost (0) this turn. As next this guy that makes all your cards in your hand to legendaries. Fills board with 7 legendaries.gg

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    I had a run ended on 7 by that evolve boss, his turn one was living roots + evolve (1 mana, +3 cost... he starts with 2 mana by then) into a 4/5. It got worse from there.
    Yeah, the evolve dude is an absolute bitch if you get him late. Many of my runs have been ended at 7 because of him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Yeah, the evolve dude is an absolute bitch if you get him late. Many of my runs have been ended at 7 because of him.
    I find Sturmi to be my archnemesis at level 6/7

Because he always, ALWAYS fucking pops up when I have a deck full of fatties and/or deathrattles =(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I find Sturmi to be my archnemesis at level 6/7

Because he always, ALWAYS fucking pops up when I have a deck full of fatties and/or deathrattles =(
    Oh yeah, Sturmi is very annoying aswell. My best attempt with priest was ruined by him. Had a pretty damn good deathrattle deck which just rolled through the first six bosses, then Sturmi pops up and the majority of my deck just became dead cards.

To be honest, I seem to be having way more trouble with whatever boss pops up as the seventh, rather than the final ones. Some of those scaled-up hero powers are really annoying to deal with.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-12-14 at 06:28 AM.

Played against Dragon Priest as Tempo Warrior. Turn 4:

Duskbreaker clearing my board, into coin 1 mana Corridor Creeper. Yeah fuck that shit, im out.

My new hate-card: the new ooze that eats a minion and the summon two copies of it. So many warlocks have rushed me down with that by eating the 5/7 demon with charge(forgot name atm) :P

haha just saw for the first time the card "dark pact". He destroyed 2 times a 1/1 minion and gained 16 HP. and then played minions for 8 mana...haha

Sometimes blizzard really comes up with super nonesense cards. It really feels like a card that just needs to make sure that you can fish 1-2 turns more for guldan to win the game just in one trun later, as if it wasnt already super dumb before.

Deleted
    My free weapon at start of kobolds and catatombs was the runespear once i was done opening all my packs on launch day i de'd it , now i just got it from a pakc again -.-. Like just why so many legendaries i dont have and i get the runespear of all things.
    14 legendaries outside runespear i dont have and i freaking get runespear -.-
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2017-12-24 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    My free weapon at start of kobolds and catatombs was the runespear once i was done oponing all my packs on launch day i de'd it , now i just got it from a pakc again -.-. Like just why so many legendaries i dont have and i get the runespear of all things.
    14 legendaries outside runespear i dont have and i freaing get runespear -.-
    That sucks, but that is also why you don't d/e bad legendaries (unless they are golden) because you stand the chance of getting them again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    That sucks, but that is also why you don't d/e bad legendaries (unless they are golden) because you stand the chance of getting them again.
    It's... kinda subjective there. In the long run, yeah it's bad to DE bad legendaries straight away for that reason

But on the flipside, at the very start of an expac, DEing that legendary gives you dust for eg a Corridor Creeper that you don't have, which is a nice power spike for your decks.

I always DE shit legendaries straight away to ensure I start the expac with the core I will need to stay competitive, then go from there.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    It's... kinda subjective there. In the long run, yeah it's bad to DE bad legendaries straight away for that reason

But on the flipside, at the very start of an expac, DEing that legendary gives you dust for eg a Corridor Creeper that you don't have, which is a nice power spike for your decks.

I always DE shit legendaries straight away to ensure I start the expac with the core I will need to stay competitive, then go from there.
    used that dust at start to craft to craft fal'dorei strider for rogue. and id rather have 2 of those then weapon can fuck yourself over and loose you game with bad luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did a dungeon run and I was one turn from winning against the last boss. Used Wish to guaranteee it, and who was summoned? Majordomo Executus! Naturally boss went after that and had exact lethal.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

In this meta, i think Priest is the best. It can survive mid and early game, along with the heavy crushing in late game with DK Anduin.