Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Patch ntoes for 6.1 demo nerfed??????

soo i am reading the patch notes and all i see is nerfs for demo....... WHY! BLIZZARD WHY! we already at best only in the middle of the pack!

Obviously they can change.... but still nerfs?

I'm fairly certain that all of those changes are just the tooltip changes for the buffs/nerfs that had already happened. For example:

Enhanced Pyrotechnics Each time your Fireball or Frostfire Bolt fails to critically strike a target, those spells gain a stacking 5% 10% increased critical strike chance. This effect ends when Fireball or Frostfire Bolt critically strikes a target.
    Is something that is already live for Mages.

please be sooooooo

cause if we are getting nerfed i am going to go bonkers

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to be tooltip fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    soo i am reading the patch notes and all i see is nerfs for demo....... WHY! BLIZZARD WHY! we already at best only in the middle of the pack!

Obviously they can change.... but still nerfs?

Are these all just tooltip updates, for all 3 specs ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Seems that way so far

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    i hope not. i was so excited about these destruction buffs

It's all the tooltip changes from the hotfixes. Remember they are comparing data vs the previous PTR client.

Deleted
    yeah, they are all tooltip changes for all classes as i see, no buffs or nerfs so far compared to whats currently live as i see it.

Deleted
    Where are them buffs at blizzard?

I, Novxdamus, great descendant of Nostradamus am here to make a prediction. These patch notes, while likely being tooltip fixes, shall break the internet as we know it and MMO-Champion shall fall into dismay over the next 24 to 48 hours before Blizzard confirms these are tooltip fixes over the website known as 'Twitter'.

I'm fairly certain these are tooltip fixes solely due to the fact that isn't the Demonbolt change the same nerf that went in like 2 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I, Novxdamus, great descendant of Nostradamus am here to make a prediction. These patch notes, while likely being tooltip fixes, shall break the internet as we know it and MMO-Champion shall fall into dismay over the next 24 to 48 hours before Blizzard confirms these are tooltip fixes over the website known as 'Twitter'.

I'm fairly certain these are tooltip fixes solely due to the fact that isn't the Demonbolt change the same nerf that went in like 2 months ago?
    Most of the changes yeah, though there's a few like for Shadow and Hunters which are actual new buffs. People just need to be smart about reading the notes and be able to pick out what's a tooltip update and what's actual new data (90% of it is tooltip fixes.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Most of the changes yeah, though there's a few like for Shadow and Hunters which are actual new buffs. People just need to be smart about reading the notes and be able to pick out what's a tooltip update and what's actual new data (90% of it is tooltip fixes.)
    Excuse me sir, this is the interwebs. We do not have time for logic and reasoning here!

Yeah...I agree but we all know that people are going to jump the gun on every forum (on here, on IV, on the WoW forums) when in all likelihood we are still 3-4 months away from the patch.

Deleted
    Glyph of Ember Tap Ember Tap heals you for an additional 5% 2% of your health, but the health is restored over 10 sec. Major Glyph.

Is this a tooltip fix as well? I don't remember them nerfing the glyph, but i could have just missed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarius View Post
    Glyph of Ember Tap Ember Tap heals you for an additional 5% 2% of your health, but the health is restored over 10 sec. Major Glyph.

Is this a tooltip fix as well? I don't remember them nerfing the glyph, but i could have just missed it.
    Yes, is a tooltip fix. They nerfed the glyph along with ember tap a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Did anyone notice the New Bag Type...SoulShard ??? hmmm

Sort of wish these were implemented earlier so when 6.1 comes around we don't hear infinite complaining and can actually get an accurate (or at least easy to read) list of changes.

Sort of wish these were implemented earlier so when 6.1 comes around we don't hear infinite complaining and can actually get an accurate (or at least easy to read) list of changes.
    They were implemented a month ago. Like I said earlier the changes are what MMOC sees compared to what the spells were on the final build of the 6.0.2 PTR. Any class changes on this first build can basically be ignored. Often times this first release is just to make sure the PTR is functional and not crashing and burning. It will be future build that we will want to keep an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    They were implemented a month ago. Like I said earlier the changes are what MMOC sees compared to what the spells were on the final build of the 6.0.2 PTR. Any class changes on this first build can basically be ignored. Often times this first release is just to make sure the PTR is functional and not crashing and burning. It will be future build that we will want to keep an eye on.
    I think he means he wishes the tooltip changes had already been implemented. They could have done a small patch of tooltip changes rather than waiting for 6.1.

Speaking of which, I thought the new file system was supposed to make it easier for them to make client-side changes without actual patches ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.