Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    I'm revered on three characters and I'm working on more and I've never spent more than 40 minutes or so in queue. 4 hours is an absurd and gross exaggeration.
    4 hours is not a gross exaggeration when it's actually happening. Just because you don't experience something does not mean it does not exist. I am in queue for hours every day, sometimes I get in after an hour when i'm lucky, other times I quit playing before queue pops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Playing on Outland EU, probably one of the if not most crowded realm out there I barely ever have to sit in a queue for longer than 20 min. No joke.

People are queueing for Ashran during prime time and QQ about not being able to enter. I get that not everyone has an easy schedule, but queueing in the morning or later at night and you'll get in Ashran in less than an hour guaranteed.
    Thrall Horde, I sat in a 2 hour queue today around 5PM EST, then a 2.5 hour queue later in the evening, yesterday I sat in a 4 hour queue...
    Each time I got in Alliance was destroying horde base with 80+ people while horde had sub 30 with people in my guild not getting let in for an hour or more after that...

I'm revered on three characters and I'm working on more and I've never spent more than 40 minutes or so in queue. 4 hours is an absurd and gross exaggeration.
    Unfortunately its not an exaggeration.

Ashran is not realm based. It is battlegroup based. Your realm population means nothing in terms of queue sizes to get into Ashran.
    Why do people keep spewing this battlegroup crap? Battle Groups Are Gone. They are not used for anything anymore. Nothing.

I was able to get into ashran the first few days it was out. Didn't seem balanced in the least despite them saying in a recent blue post that you only get in when an opponent gets in to so its 1:1 ratio. They may have changed that since then to make it this way, but early on it certainly wasn't. That being said, it did not strike me as fun. A race where you just sit around the guy to make him run faster? Tons of strong PvE mobs to fight? Lots of PvE events in a PvP area? Yeah, not fun when I get the urge to PvP.

You are a person with free agency and free will. You can play at any time.
    This is also a pretty bad response. I am sorry, but there are things called commitments that limit ones time. Things like Jobs, schooling, children and other stuff. Most people cannot simply play at any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I play Horde and, on my server, Horde's much more popular. I haven't been able to go into Ashran for about 3-4 weeks because the queue is just far too long. Last I remember, I actually had to stay in the queue for over an hour, and it hasn't gotten any better since. Quite frankly, if I'm looking for fun, then are many better things for me to do than sit on my ass waiting to get in.

There's a whole lot of problems with Ashran right now. Some of them are to do with Ashran itself and how it plays. Some are to do with how other game elements interact with Ashran; for example, Ashran basically being the only good way to gather broken bones or complete nemesis quests, which drags some people to Ashran even if they don't particularly want to do it. The Ashran conquest bonus and other Ashran-exclusive incentives were all terrible ideas that bloat Ashran with a bunch of people that aren't interested in the gameplay of the place and just hop in to get their goodies. The whole reward structure is a bit of a nightmare for queues right now.

The way that Blizzard's handled it isn't impressive at all.

Day 322: Still waiting Ashran queue to pop

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    what they should do is abandon the trashran ship

let that thing crash and burn and focus on real pvp
    Behavior like this is why we're treated like idiots.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

So help me out here. I don't PvP at all, but when I get the one apexis crystal daily for Ashran and have to do it, I actually end up staying for longer most of the time since it's pretty fun, to me at least. The only thing I hate is the queue.

What does everyone hate about Ashran?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    So help me out here. I don't PvP at all, but when I get the one apexis crystal daily for Ashran and have to do it, I actually end up staying for longer most of the time since it's pretty fun, to me at least. The only thing I hate is the queue.

What does everyone hate about Ashran?
    It's a shittier version of "AV", imbalances, queues, crappy mechanics, melee can't do much, one side GY farming the other, dailies for apexis (this one only for people that loathe "world PvP")

Basically most if not all of Ashran is garbage to most people in the game and many people just go there for the daily or to outnumber the other faction

I think that covers most of it.

This is not my opnion i am just answering why some one might hate it, i have not done ashran once and won't ever do it so i have no quarrel with Ashran.