Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thank you. Superb guide.

Deleted
    Now we can all forget about the WoD discussion thread and the posts preaching Empowered Seals as Heavensent.

(I'm looking at you Lazel)

Poor Lazel :\

Thanks for the guide, wil be making some tweaks to my pala based on this.

Nice guide.

(in a hysterically tragicomical attempt at buffing the value of haste
    My new favorite word.

Them hotfixes for today. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-january-12/

1% haste per 90 rating instead of 100, and prot is getting 30% haste boost from Sacred Duty instead of 5%. The nerf to Alabaster Shield is a bit odd but it's not huge.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a nerf sometime since we're already a bit high on DPS and going towards haste means we'll be even higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    God that haste buff, I don't think it has been applied yet though has it?

Little bit of a shame about the Alabaster Shield nerf, but our damage didn't get anywhere near as nerfed as other Tank specs. I raid with a Blood DK as the main offtank and a guardian druid as the backup offtank, and they both got smashed; 33% less damage on blood boil and 50% less direct damage from thrash. Theregoes the meat of our last phase M Tek strat.

All in all, pretty interesting patch. One we came out of pretty goddamn better for.
    Last edited by Xothic; 2015-01-13 at 03:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Them hotfixes for today. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-january-12/

1% haste per 90 rating instead of 100, and prot is getting 30% haste boost from Sacred Duty instead of 5%. The nerf to Alabaster Shield is a bit odd but it's not huge.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a nerf sometime since we're already a bit high on DPS and going towards haste means we'll be even higher.
    Wait does this mean now haste is the go to stat once again.

I suggest breaking up the passives section into an abilities section and then a passives section (as well as including a hidden passives section to talk to about the ones the game doesn't actually tell you about (granted it looks like they're all there except sanctity of battle).

Also 10/10 guide would recommend to trains and planes of all ages.

Deleted
    I doubt we'll be seeing outright nerfs to our damage. Blood DK was far and away the outlier in terms of sustained AoE (unacceptably so), but they specifically buffed Protection Warrior which was underperforming in terms of DPS to an unviable degree. If anything I think our single-target DPS is roughly where they want tank DPS to be (if slightly at the high end when played perfectly) and they're tuning tanks in accordance with that.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-01-13 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys a question: Whats the perfect talent setup for Brackenspore MYTHIC and what trinkets should i use?
    1. Mythic tectus trinket
    2.640 darkmoon tanktrinket
    3.Bottle of investing Spores ilvl 670 with socket
    4.Scrabbard of Kyanos
    !!!i normally play retribution thats why i dont have the best trinkets!!!

Even baddies like me can tank as a Paladin now. I am unstoppableeeee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hohescop View Post
    Hey guys a question: Whats the perfect talent setup for Brackenspore MYTHIC and what trinkets should i use?
    1. Mythic tectus trinket
    2.640 darkmoon tanktrinket
    3.Bottle of investing Spores ilvl 670 with socket
    4.Scrabbard of Kyanos
    !!!i normally play retribution thats why i dont have the best trinkets!!!
    I assume you mean the Tectus DPS trinket, in which case I'd recommend Tectus trinket and Bottle if you're struggling to survive and Tectus Trinket + Scabbard if you're capable of playing with Seraphim, in which case you want to hold it for HA in case you're using that and with every 3rd Seraphim if you're talented into SW or DP.

Awesome Guide! even better than in the drafts you sent us

If haste ends up on top it should make seraphim even easier to play (that it's very hard) so we might see more of the lower-end of prots using it.

Deleted
    Will be updating the guide within the week to reflect the changes to haste - the good news is that it's now our best stat; the bad news is that Seraphim and Heroism make how much of it we actually want something of a pain in the ass to figure out.

Based Theck posted some some numbers already at Sacred Duty, looks like even our 'worst' haste build(SW/HS) still loves it, up to raid buffed 50%.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, granted I don't think im that bad of a tank, but I keep seeing people say how seraphim should only be used if your just really damn good. At what point should I say fuck it and go for holy shield instead? So far ive been logging 32-35% uptime on seraphim on boss fights. While thats not great, I have been working on getting it higher.
    "God Gave us a pinky so we can sprint and crouch."

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Inbefore blizzard makes t16 4pc passive and we nobrainer 3 bog > ef again xd
    I think the scaling on it, is still too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    So, granted I don't think im that bad of a tank, but I keep seeing people say how seraphim should only be used if your just really damn good. At what point should I say fuck it and go for holy shield instead? So far ive been logging 32-35% uptime on seraphim on boss fights. While thats not great, I have been working on getting it higher.
    That's a pretty bad uptime, but rather than abandon ship to HS you should work on improving it. This talent, imo, is all about UI. I use a TMW timer for when it is on CD so I can plan to have 5 HP in advance. My icon for it is also front and center in the screen so I'm never in danger of forgetting about it.