Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I already have a beta/patch notes thread here.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    The Ultralisk can now be re-targeted using the “R” key.

PRAISE THE GODS

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI if shit looks confusing in here - I merged two threads with basically same topic.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    ....wat

Honestly, the stats are just there for shits and giggles (and to catch AFKers I guess?). All that matters is that your team wins, I couldn't care less if my contributions don't show up on meters for whatever reason.
    I guess we both have different approaches to this Of course it matters more if your team wins I just like to see myself topping the meters

OT: I don't see where it says Resurgence removed? Never mind I found it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the complete patch notes:

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/17345414
    http://www.heroesnexus.com/forums/he...-client-v33684
    With pictures: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1280...-new-skins-sky
    Last edited by Feali; 2015-01-13 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    ....wat

Honestly, the stats are just there for shits and giggles (and to catch AFKers I guess?). All that matters is that your team wins, I couldn't care less if my contributions don't show up on meters for whatever reason.
    No, as with DPS meters in WoW, they can be used as a benchmarking tool. "It doesn't matter if you do 5k DPS as long as the boss dies" - yes it does. Obviously in HotS it's a bit less rigid than in WoW because it's not a static environment but you can still look at the stats and see if someone is underperforming.

Deleted
    Resurgence of the Storm

This Talent has been removed from the game.
    Awwwwww yisssssss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some good changes. I like all of the reworks, may have to give Abathur another look!

No buffs for Tyrael aww

Resurgance of the Storm removed... Happy Happy days! Question is what will they replace it with?

Also, Thrall looks WAY too strong
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical Thrall trailer

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh DAMN. Abathur looks AWESOME and I loved playing him before. This might be pretty sick.
    Not sure I understand the Falstad changes? Guess I'll have to see it in game. His new ult doesn't seem better than Shock and Awe though, but it might have niche picks.
    Storm Earth and Fire change = thank god. Don't know how many times a Chen would overextend in a really stupid play just to get to 5% and pop his ult.
    Was sad to see no Tyrael/Sonya changes, as they aren't played much, but we'll see in future patches.
    No envenom nerf? Interesting, imo.
    Lili may be a strong choice now, some of those talents make it sound impossible to lock her down or catch her, and it was hard before. The ability power talent sounds interesting.

Muradin's hp regen got fixed, thankfully. Lol.
    More Nova nerfs? I mean I understand she does insane damage, even after the previous nerfs, but damn. I don't think Armor Piercing Rounds is worth taking anymore. She might be better as a kill-securing 2nd dps than a glass cannon now (Covert Ops + Taser Rounds + crip shot? 50% slow for 4 seconds and they take 25% more damage?)
    The stealth nerf, I'm not sure if its necessary. Will have to see how it feels.
    Question, does Holo Decoy not having collision still make it get hit by hooks and skillshots? I'm assuming/hoping so, and just doesn't allow body blocks anymore?

Pretty excited to play Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to try Lili before the beta today but damn that's a huge overhaul. Might have to wait until tomorrow to not relearn everything

15+ Year Old Account
    Please god, fix the matchmaking and comp system. It's so gash right now. Just finished a match with a team comp of 3 warriors and 2 support. Shit is still a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Please god, fix the matchmaking and comp system. It's so gash right now. Just finished a match with a team comp of 3 warriors and 2 support. Shit is still a joke.
    I won about 9 games yesterday with 3 (Chen, Diablo, Barb) wars and 2(lili, Tryn) support. Sorry you couldnt get it together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I won about 9 games yesterday with 3 (Chen, Diablo, Barb) wars and 2(lili, Tryn) support. Sorry you couldnt get it together.
    I wasn't lucky enough to get that warrior comp. We got Tyrael, Mura and Sonya with Tassadar and Li-Li vs Valla, Diablo, Nazeebo, Nova and Li Li. My point was more along the lines of the fact we shouldn't be getting 3 warriors and 2 supports as a comp. Not unless that was your planned group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't lucky enough to get that warrior comp. We got Tyrael, Mura and Sonya with Tassadar and Li-Li vs Valla, Diablo, Nazeebo, Nova and Li Li. My point was more along the lines of the fact we shouldn't be getting 3 warriors and 2 supports as a comp. Not unless that was your planned group.
    Yeah, I mean, PUG games are going to be hard to win, no matter the comp. I don't think I could play this game well alone and without voice chat. You have to hope that all 5 pugs know the mechanics of the map, and thats a lot to ask from a PUG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/15699465171

- No Arthas nerf (lol)
    - Minor Tychus buff (lol)
    - Abathur, Falstad, Lili reworks
    - Chen nerf
    - Resurgence removed
    - Muradin bug fixed (RIP)
    Tychus is a quality of of life thing and I agree with it since his auto attack range is shorter than his grenade range (lol) I'm laughing harder at the lack of Nova nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tychus is a quality of of life thing and I agree with it since his auto attack range is shorter than his grenade range (lol) I'm laughing harder at the lack of Nova nerfs.
    Are you blind? She got nerfed again.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 powerdiving warriors should have MURDERED that team. Seriously. The only peel they had was Diablo who you could safely ignore, while Tass can just keep forcing that Nova out of stealth with Oracle.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I thought Nazeebo was a horrible champ, but last night there was a PRO Naz on the other team and he was fkn epic. Landed every zombie CC. That SoB was OP when played right.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see A LOT of new heroes with their models on the front page of the official HotS page! I see Butcher, Zul'jin, Skeleton King, Lost Vikings, Rexxar and Sylvanas. Maybe you can find more!

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/

I'm pretty pleased with the LiLi changes, basically just some buffs and improvements, still feels like LiLi. I think Jug got a slight nerf, but then it was really the obvious choice for ulti.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    I wanted to try Lili before the beta today but damn that's a huge overhaul. Might have to wait until tomorrow to not relearn everything
    Actually she plays almost identically.

I got thrashed by such a comp last week!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You know, I thought Nazeebo was a horrible champ, but last night there was a PRO Naz on the other team and he was fkn epic. Landed every zombie CC. That SoB was OP when played right.
    Yeah every now and then I saw a Naz that schooled my team hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Put Cloud Serpent on an Illidan, Valla or Tychus and watch people just SHRED =D
    I think the changes may mean it's no longer hero dependent as it auto attacks on its own now. Which is actually better IMO, if the hero you put it on is melee and out of range, or stunned or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Deep down inside every human cares more about himself than others.
    Those people shouldn't play support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.