Deleted

Proving Grounds: Crane

Has anyone done Healer Gold in PG entirely in Crane stance? It's driving me insane.

Currently most successful with Xuen, ChiEx and Chi Wave. Most successful is not enough!! Thoughts, advice, etc?

Deleted
    Aren't the DPS spread out so that Chi Ex doesn't heal them?

Why don't you just do it serpent stance..?

Deleted
    Maybe because he wants to do it as a personal achievement? This comes to my mind:

- Are you interrupting on cd, most likely with Ox, esp. the large AoE-Shitter?
    - Are you dispelling on cd if necessary?
    - Are you using LC, esp. on waves where the large melee thingys are up which hit like a truck?
    - Maybe delaying vital mist a little if you know you will need it to top someone with the virmen debuff?
    - Maybe taunting enemies for a few seconds with FB up/ kiting them with teleport?
    - Using ToD on cd?
    - Paralyse enemies (can also be used as another interrupt!)
    - Use CJL for instant 4 Chi if your mana is fine
    - Use TFT for a higher SM if you have 5 stacks VM

Deleted
    Yeah, I've done it in Serpent, wasn't so bad with cooldowns at the right places. But in Crane it's an irritating challenge! Compulsive personality.

Yeah to most of the above. There isn't really time to taunt a mob imo as your healing just suffers too much. Life Cocoon is a good emergency save, especially with Touch of the Naaru macro'd in (though that feels a bit like cheating ). I'm a big fan of the ToD Lay on hands. Dispelling with Detox (glyphed for heal) and Diffuse. Trying to work more ChiEx -> CJL -> ChiEx -> Detonate as it does a *silly* amount of smart healing. CC'ing with SHS, Leg Sweep and Paralyse (with variable success).

Basically the Chomp waves keep doing me in. I feel like its doable.. but it'll be good chunk of luck, as double Chomp on tank its gg.

Are you taking about only doing crane? It seems that the later waves will lose and issued as cranes raw throughput isn't very high.