When Do I Get My si:7 Guards From The Barracks?

Since the dks get death knight guards, why don't rogues get to have the si:7 for their garrison. It seems like they should. In fact most classes should get themed barracks guards. What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, my orc rogue should totally get SI:7 guards. Makes sense.

The reason DK's are special is that they're not only a hero class, but a hero calss with a faction of neutral NPC's behind them.
    You could make the argument that Paladins have the Argent Crusade, but, eh.. Those are more alliance than horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly because there's a difference there, OP. SI:7 is a unit within the Alliance, not a racial/faction of power unlike Stormwind, Gnomeregan or even the Death Knights.

I mean, I would love specific guards or themed guards as well but that is a bit to demand right off the bat.

As well, going to move this to a more fitting section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You could make the argument that Paladins have the Argent Crusade, but, eh.. Those are more alliance than horde.
    Argent Crusade is neutral. DK's simply have one faction to cover their back, every other race has it's own particular sub-faction relating to a race and class.
    For example, Draenei Paladins are linked with Vindicators, not the Knights of the Silver Hand like Humans and Dwarves are.
    Or Orc and Troll Rogues, who work under the Shattered Hand, while Forsaken Rogues work under the Deathstalkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Argent Crusade is neutral.
    When I look over Argent Crusade NPC's I see humans and dwarves, with a few undeads/Draenei/etc. in their ranks. While they technically are neutral, they are rather alliance-centric in their recruitment.

Yes, my orc rogue should totally get SI:7 guards. Makes sense.

The reason DK's are special is that they're not only a hero class, but a hero calss with a faction of neutral NPC's behind them.
    Argent Crusade is true neutral. You'll find plenty of Orcs and Trolls and what have you within their ranks - anyone who wants to fight evil with pointy swords.

Or not pointy swords. They aren't even strictly Paladins.

OT: The Ebon Blade is a pretty unique faction, and even when there are instances of other factions that would work for other classes, well... if everyone had it, it wouldn't be special, would it?

Hang tight, OP. I'm sure Rogues will get something, even if it isn't Garrison guards.

When I look over Argent Crusade NPC's I see humans and dwarves, with a few undeads/Draenei/etc. in their ranks. While they technically are neutral, they are rather alliance-centric in their recruitment.
    Most of their ranks seem to be randomly generated. I've seen entire patrols in Hearthglen that were nothing but Orcs and Blood Elves. If they were anything less than truly neutral, the Forsaken would no longer exist a sovereign people.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Argent Crusade is true neutral. You'll find plenty of Orcs and Trolls and what have you within their ranks - anyone who wants to fight evil with pointy swords.

Or not pointy swords. They aren't even strictly Paladins.
    As I said in my last post, I believe they are rather alliance-centric in their recruitment. They have most humans and dwarves in their ranks.
    Hang tight, OP. I'm sure Rogues will get something, even if it isn't Garrison guards.
    Like rogue-only legendaries in Cataclysm

Like rogue-only legendaries in Cataclysm
    Nah, Fangs of the Father aren't really worth much. They're antiquated, and were only useful to a small percentage of the class.

Between the Fel Fire chain and the Ebon Blade guards, Blizzard seems to be trying to give classes more flavor.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoped each class would get guards like DKs. Moment i found out we were getting them if we were exalted, i went and bought all those rep boosts from Dalaran. If garrisons carry over, maybe theyll add other class things in.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, Fangs of the Father aren't really worth much. They're antiquated, and were only useful to a small percentage of the class.
    It's still a unique quest-chain that only rogues can ever do, much like green fire.

Rogues do have their own faction: Ravenholdt.

Deleted
    Argent Crusade for Pallys ... anyone?