PvP ring question

so currently im using the 690 legendary quest ring but noticed most of the players in the ladders are just using both pvp rings, the legendary quest ring stats seem way better to me. Am I not suppose to be using this ring in pvp?

They just didnt care about grind on that ring or their spec have different stat priority. For example for moonkin pvp is that ring perfect (mastery/versatility).
    Also proc work in random bgs so lil help in negligible pvp

Yea don't forget this is a PvE grind to get this ring - some people only PvP. But besides the conq. gear 690s this ring should be better than most PvP gear.

proc is supposed to be disabled in PvP (well instanced at least, I don't know about world) which would nerf most of it's benefits

The proc might be nerfed, but eventually that ring upgrades to a higher ilvl, doesn't it? Or will it scale down to 690 in PvP?

Any pve item that is above 690 gets downscaled to 690 in instanced pvp content ( same ilvl as the conquest gear ), and any proc or set bonus that pve item provides is disabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Madus pointed out, the pve 690 ring has better secondary stats for a lot of people (not including proc since as stated, it doesn't work in pvp), especially casters I believe. I also benefit from mastery/versatility more than anything else, I'm slowly creeping towards my 690.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Its also an item you can get easily and not have to spend CQ points on, that is as good as the CQ item for almost everyone (the rings are trashily itemized for everyone of my toons, at least, so the legendary ring is no better or worse than them and is the same iLevel.) Basically, its a freebie that you dont have to buy with CQ or can use and replace dead last without it hurting you.