Deleted

Qustion about weekly max conquest points.

Before the reset last tuesday I had spent all my conquest points and after maintenance I had 1700 as max for this week. However, I now have 1400 and I'm maxed. How is that possible?

Don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying you had a 1700 cap on Tuesday (or wednesday for EU), after the reset but now, later in the same reset week you're at 1400 instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    Don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying you had a 1700 cap on Tuesday (or wednesday for EU), after the reset but now, later in the same reset week you're at 1400 instead?
    Exactly, when I checked after the last reset the cap was 1700 for the week. I hade zero points then so I thought, well I'll get 1700 points this week then. But now I'm capped at 1400 and it even says so in the interface and it also says that my cap of 1700 for the week is reached. I don't get it?

Weird, I'd say talk to Blizz about it via a ticket if possible if you're 100% that's what happened. Nothing they can do I'm sure but could be a bug.