Someone help with Demo (CM Golds)?

Hey guys! I'm hoping someone can help me with a Demo Warlock build for Challenge Mode Golds! I've gotten gold on my warrior and shaman this tier already and looking to get my warlocks next!

Which talents and WHY?
    Which glyphs and WHY?
    Is there a link to a Demo CM BiS list?

I understand that demo might not be the #1 spec for all instances but its the only one I can stand playing.

Thanks to those who are kind enough to assist me

You could probably answer most of these questions on your own just moving forward with the assumption that trash > bosses in CM's.
    I'd go with something like
    Talents - some are just a matter of preference, but Shadowfury is helpful for trash stun/interrupt, Burning Rush for gtfo, Grimoire of Service for on demand aoe burst on large trash packs, Mannoroth's Fury also for trash (may be overkill but just sticking with the theme) and Cataclysm if you really need even more damage on trash packs.

Glyphs - Not sure any are CM specific. There is a good discussion of glyphs in the Demo Warlock Guide in this forum.

Demo CM BIS - so basically you're asking about stat choices. There is a Gearing for CM thread which, although the OP tries to focus on Demo many of the replies go back to Destro. Some seem to suggest Mastery > Crit > Multi although if you were gearing for raiding you'd go more like Mastery > Haste > Crit. So clearly Mastery is a must have. Sandman and Copelands are easy to get and decent trinkets. Honestly, by the time you farmed BIS items you could have completed all the CM golds. Of course, if you're going for realm best times then I'd worry about BIS.

And yes, Demo is perfectly viable in Cm's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BestMonkNA View Post
    Hey guys! I'm hoping someone can help me with a Demo Warlock build for Challenge Mode Golds! I've gotten gold on my warrior and shaman this tier already and looking to get my warlocks next!

Which talents and WHY?
    Which glyphs and WHY?
    Is there a link to a Demo CM BiS list?

I understand that demo might not be the #1 spec for all instances but its the only one I can stand playing.

Thanks to those who are kind enough to assist me
    I've only done a few CMs so far, but I have a US 4th Skyreach time of 11 min, 1 second. With that being said, I used Synergy, AD, and Cata for the damage talents. I took Shadowfury, and Dark Regen, as well as Soul Link. The glyphs I took were Unending Resolve, Siphon Life, and Dark Soul. I liked having a Dark Soul for every Cataclysm, it proved very strong especially if I could get a Synergy proc too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    You could probably answer most of these questions on your own just moving forward with the assumption that trash > bosses in CM's.
    I'd go with something like
    Talents - some are just a matter of preference, but Shadowfury is helpful for trash stun/interrupt, Burning Rush for gtfo, Grimoire of Service for on demand aoe burst on large trash packs, Mannoroth's Fury also for trash (may be overkill but just sticking with the theme) and Cataclysm if you really need even more damage on trash packs.

Glyphs - Not sure any are CM specific. There is a good discussion of glyphs in the Demo Warlock Guide in this forum.

Demo CM BIS - so basically you're asking about stat choices. There is a Gearing for CM thread which, although the OP tries to focus on Demo many of the replies go back to Destro. Some seem to suggest Mastery > Crit > Multi although if you were gearing for raiding you'd go more like Mastery > Haste > Crit. So clearly Mastery is a must have. Sandman and Copelands are easy to get and decent trinkets. Honestly, by the time you farmed BIS items you could have completed all the CM golds. Of course, if you're going for realm best times then I'd worry about BIS.

And yes, Demo is perfectly viable in Cm's
    1234567890-