Thread: Vulpera Shaman?

Deleted

Vulpera Shaman?

I haven't seen anyone post this but surely I'm not the only one incredibly hyped to play be Vulpera Shaman?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they even become playable.

Disgusting furfag jk it would be pretty cool

Hopefully they get cool animations instead goofy ones like Goblins.

Shaman confirms them for horde then *shudders*
    Yo maybe alliance can petition to get vulpera for their faction so i dont get filthy furries infesting the horde, would fit right in with your worgen players!
    Then horde can use the justification that because ally get furshit shamans, we should get zandaladins!

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Hopefully they get cool animations instead goofy ones like Goblins.
    Goblin's master race!

Deleted
    It's not even remotely certain that they'll become playable and I certainly hope they don't.

I love how there's fuck-all that suggests they'll become playable and yet so many people think it's confirmed to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    I haven't seen anyone post this but surely I'm not the only one incredibly hyped to play be Vulpera Shaman?
    If they were to become playable, they would most likely have shamans available. They are seemingly a mystic race, and they look more prone to the elements than the darker arts of warlocks.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Umm.. Why wouldnt they be an Allied race? I think Vulpera was mentioned in the latest Q&A also so yeee.. I think they will be added. And if they are given to the Alliance I dont really understand wtf is going on considering Horde is the ones helping them out.

It's mentioned they're incapable of shamanism on first meeting but the Horde helps them connect to a Fury and start working out the Shamanism thing, effectively kickstarting the class' existence among the race.

Take that as you will, both for them being playable and being Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    It's mentioned they're incapable of shamanism on first meeting but the Horde helps them connect to a Fury and start working out the Shamanism thing, effectively kickstarting the class' existence among the race.

Take that as you will, both for them being playable and being Horde.
    that's cool. got a source somewhere?

I thought I remembered reading something about them being a spiritual race of people.