Bonus Roll Token For 6.1 - BRF

hey guys, i've searched at forums but there isnt any information about BRF bonus roll tokens. Are we going to use same tokens that we used at HM or is it going to change ? if we're going to use same tokens i'm going to save my rolls for this week and i thought this can help you guys too. saving tokens maybe better for BRF.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same tokens, BRF is the same Tier. So if you have fate seals saved, you'll be able to use them come tuesday.

The tokens will remain the same as both raids are in the same tier. Same as MSV and HoF and Terrace in Mists used the same coins. The reason there is no information is because there is precedent that tokens change for new raid tiers.

Or... you know you could ACTUALLY read their description in game? Because it is literally WRITTEN ON THEM so next time instead of making a thread READ things first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Or... you know you could ACTUALLY read their description in game? Because it is literally WRITTEN ON THEM so next time instead of making a thread READ things first.
    thanks for info, i dont think that this topic is going to hurt someone, accually can help a lot of people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    thanks for info, i dont think that this topic is going to hurt someone, accually can help a lot of people like me.
    You mean people that can't read?

The best thing you can do right now is save your seals for next week so you have 6 shots at loot that is 10 ilevels better (not to mention tier gear) than what you could get this week for the same difficulty level. Unless you need a weapon of course, if you need a higher ilevel weapon use the seals now so your performance in the new raids is better.

Intwine, yes or for people who didnt noticed that they dont have to spent their bonus rolls this week.

i didn't played whole MoP.

Intwine, yes or for people who didnt noticed that they dont have to spent their bonus rolls this week.

i didn't played whole MoP.
    Dont worry about it, you didnt know, you asked, you got some answers and some shitty insults, thats all part of being on the internet.