Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Cenarius. But I would settle for a guardian druid.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hunters should be able to tame necromancers!

But seriously ... this thread was inactive for over 18 months ...

I always wanted a phoenix. A mini version of alar.

Deleted
    I want one of those bloody Unicorns in Val'sharah, seriously, I see em running around, like they're taunting me...

Elekk, mammoth and grinning reavers.

Deleted

Horses are the biggest one for me. I think it would be awesome if horses had a passive ability that let you mount them for a brief moment similar to paladin's Divine Steed (but slightly weaker) and allowed casting while moving. Not to mention, history has shown that properly bred warhorses can be scary as hell.

Also, the Skoll variations (lightning saber-worgs) that were shown to be in the game's data but never released. Since Blizzard is following their tradition of "a new wolf model every expansion!" I assume we'll never see them, but I'd love it if we did. Some of them like the black and red and purple and white colorations were gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Worgen, they used to be tameable!
    As someone who very briefly had the tamed one from Cata, this. And dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Essence Swapper working the other way around would be super-awesome (Hati morphing your pet's aspect to match his).

Deleted
    im a hunter. what are pets and what are they good for?

on a serious note, i want my burning battleboar back after i lost it in arenas.