Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Hey Yak, there's one thing I hope to get some clarification on. There will still be numerous pockets of water in these areas, right? Lakes, ponds, rivers, subzones, etc.? Because while I do understand you're going for a very strong 'underwater brought to the surface' feeling, there would naturally be craters, valleys, and what have you that act as little water preserves.

It'd be a way to give us at least some underwater content while also showing some of the ecologies and cultures in their natural environment.

Just a thought! It sounds like you're already planning on that, but I just wanted to have it clarified.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yep, you're describing my Warship idea!
    Oh, that's great! I must have skimmed over your warship link. Going through it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play the hell out of this xpac. Seems so complete except for maybe the quests lol. Is this a preview of the new xpac? :0
    Semper Fi

wow idk what to say.. but you should be hired to blizzard D:

Less humanoid monsters. We need less humanoid monsters in this game for sure. And they don't need clothes. wtf

I would really like to see your creativity with non-humanoid monsters.

No no no no no no no fuck vashjir 2.0 fuck underwater areas. Fuck swimming. Fuck this whole idea.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madcowcancer View Post
    No no no no no no no fuck vashjir 2.0 fuck underwater areas. Fuck swimming. Fuck this whole idea.
    Learn to read, it'll help you.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Nope, sorry, no matter how cool it may seem, water theme's are not allowed. Go level from another tune from 80-85 again to remember how much it sucks.
    I actually enjoyed that, it was different from every other zone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Speak for yourself. Vasj'ir is still my top leveling experience.
    This, this, this.
    I LOVE Vashj'ir so much, I can't even. All my 11 lvl 90+ toons have been levelled in that zone, as far as I could.
    I would adore an expansion like this!

Apropos of nothing: Subnautica is a cool game
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

Someone is desperately hoping for Blizzard's attention.

Regardless, nice work. This would pretty much beat Blizzards last 2 or 3 expansions hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Someone is desperately hoping for Blizzard's attention.

Regardless, nice work. This would pretty much beat Blizzards last 2 or 3 expansions hands down.
    Have you seen his last fan expansion? Blizzard is pretty damn foolish for not hiring this guy already, in my opinion. He's shown that he can come up with storyline ideas, characters, factions, art, zones, and the general feel and flow of an expansion with lore to top it all off. All of which fits seemlessly into the world they've already created.

He should be like, assistant to the game lead or something. I would rest better knowing Yak was in a higher position in the Blizzard hierarchy. :P

Him getting hired to blizzard would be a waste for him. He would be ignored
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for Horde and then Arrakoa for Alliance.
    The whole sea expansion would be sweet for a Ogre and a Arrakoa in which gives me ideas from Legend of Zelda like in which Arrakoa could be the Rito, and Ogres could be the actual Gorons from Zelda.
    Ogres could be Warrior, Monk, Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, and Priest.
    Arrakoa could be Warrior, Paladin, Druid (Bird people *Shrug*), Hunter, Shaman, Priest, Mage and Monk.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'd love to see this from your Warships idea. Warships would be smaller, more personalized 'Garrisons' that you can go out onto the open seas with (more instanced with the option to dock at certain areas) and run into various encounters, while also having some of the profession things we've seen (it's currently too much IMO) and ways to get items, loot, etc. Basically what you've stated, but...

The second half would be the Guild Port. An island hub where the guild works together and chooses what to build via a voting system, or even more naturally have something like people being able to bring in resources and money and fund it towards specific projects. The projects that get funded the most progress more, whereas the others are less progressed. Make it take longer than it did to get to Tier 3 though... maybe throw in like five tiers and slap some higher costs on those puppies. Think Isle of Quel'danas meets your Garrison and you've got a great idea of what I'm talking about.

This is what I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by madcowcancer View Post
    literally there are close to 0 underwater areas in this idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Suggestion for playable race : bipedal naga.

A renegade sect of naga that have chosen to break awau from azshara's naga and as a result azshara found a way to revert their curse and transform them back to their night elf form. But it only resulted in a partial transformation of them into their humanoid form.

I had enough time at work to draw a few figurative sketches for my class :P, this is what i came with for how the female can look like (i know my lines still suck, im still not a pro drawer)

As for males, i suggest someyhing similar to sauroks. Even the current nagas have major differences between male and female.

Maybe you can also add the scrapped Dragon Isles raid that was intended to be at vanilla launch. I was quite intrigued by the idea, and with the place being islands and possibly naga themed, it would very well fit your expansion.

Deleted
    Great stuff, as a goblin player it would be awesome to get back to Kezan. Maybe even as a pre expansion event, building up Kezan again, etc.

I really really want an Azshara xpac and man have you nailed it with your work. Blizzard needs to hire you ASAP!