Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Golden Yak when will you upgrade the wowpedia page of Into the Void? i want to see more haha
    A lot of my fan projects have fallen by the wayside under the weight of my real-life work obligations. I'm hoping that this month will see those lightening a bit so I can get back to making more WoW fanstuff.

I'm planning for this tumblr to become the hub for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowManiac View Post
    Are you going to make zone/instance maps like you did for Spider Kingdom?
    Probably not. Those take me a long time, and I usually don't have much fun with cartography. I prefer just making the big world maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    A lot of my fan projects have fallen by the wayside under the weight of my real-life work obligations. I'm hoping that this month will see those lightening a bit so I can get back to making more WoW fanstuff.

Probably not. Those take me a long time, and I usually don't have much fun with cartography. I prefer just making the big world maps.
    Will you develop boss fights too when you have time? I'm eager to see those!

Yeah, maps can be a pain and way too time consuming, but they're fun to make. Just you don't ever have to make 16 dungeon maps. Not wishing that to anyone :P

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Wow! This is pretty amazing!
    I would play it, lol

Deleted

Question Water Mages?

Water Mage?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Know we know blizzard came up with the Tortollan people. They just looked at your ideas and chose to use the turtle people you made and give them some of the stuff and scrolls from the Calamarai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Know we know blizzard came up with the Tortollan people. They just looked at your ideas and chose to use the turtle people you made and give them some of the stuff and scrolls from the Calamarai.
    That's probably not true,

Honestly, if anyone at Blizzard is even slightly aware of anything I've done, I would be astonished.

N-n-n-n-NECRO

Also this was a cool concept but too bad it'll never happen, now.