659 DPS DK Looking for guild

I am currently looking for a guild to raid into Mythic progression. I am 5/7H HM Experience with enough attempts in failed groups through the group finder on Ko'ragh that I understand how the fight works. I am not expecting to jump into mythic immediately but looking for a guild that plans to clear mythic content in full by the time the tier ends. The best days for me are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. I can't raid any of the other days due to real life responsibilities. Best time for me is 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST. I am interested in a two or three of these days, although I prefer two days.

My Experience is as follows:

Previous experience goes all the way back to Vanilla as a Mage, fully cleared everything in Vanilla except Naxx40, but was 9/15 there. In TBC I took a bit more of a casual approach and cleared everything again on my mage or warrior except sunwell plateau. In wotlk, I had a bit of a wow identity crisis as with the addition of DKs my guild had 9 people interested in tanking and asked if I would play an alt and played an spriest into ulduar but then went exceptionally casual until a real life friend asked me to join his guild on my mage. My main alt was this DK which eventually became my main in March 2010 and I ended up going 11/12H ICC. Through cata I played off and on due to the expansion being horrible and have numerous heroic kills one of which is Ascendent Council(one of the hardest heroic fights in the expansion). In MoP I had a similar identity crisis as I did in WotLK. I played very casually and raided with a guild two nights a week into Siege, then my guild from WotLK wanted me to come back as the original GM had come back and I joined back with them to go 8/14H and should have been 9/14H before I ended up leaving them for a more progressed guild(and would have ended up seeing 14/14H) however I quit wow in February due to needing two hand surgeries. The only reason I give all this pointless information is to give any potential guild the ability to see my previous experience.

Warcraft log:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MhPNJzktCDBjpw1x This was before the Blood Boil nerf and Scourge Strike and Festering Strike buffs so my cleave damage is down but single target is up. Also, with the right gear I am not against going Frost for fights if needed I will just need to get the right gear for it.

Hoping to find a guild to grow with through this expansion and into the next, and I also would love to find a guild wanting to do CM's as well as PvP but raiding is my main focus.

Also would prefer horde but due to the my schedule would consider going back to alliance for the right match guild wise.

Rune#1947 if you'd like to talk or reply here. Thanks!

Armory is = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced

EDIT: I have a warlock and Mage I could level and gear(I am a much better mage than warlock). I know it's hard to put faith in someone who doesn't already have an alt leveled, geared and ready to go but I know I could get it leveled in a couple days then gear it out in normals...Was a high calibur arcane/fire mage in wotlk as well....Obviously no parses since then, but it was my main from vanilla through tbc into icc until I realized i loved this class more.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2015-02-03 at 12:50 AM.

Good evening i would be interested in speaking with you if you find Sad Panda fitting, and thank you for reading, I am looking for a Capable DK as we don't currently have one in our raid team. if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me.

Contacts: Taiter, Barrick. Flonub, Geistreiter
    RealID/Battletag: GeistReiter#1719

About Us:
    Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 20 man guild (Doing Normals and Heroics with intentions to hit Mythic) with a modest raid schedule. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content but are limited on our 2 night a week schedule so we are Serious but yet laid back.

Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central
    - Invites go out: 6:45pm
    - First Week Tuesday/Sunday -7pm - 10pm
    - Second Week Wednesday/Monday -7pm -10pm
    - May be working to change the alternate week schedule to benefit new and existing raiders.

Loot System
    - DKP
    Progression:
    - 7/7 Normal
    - 6/7 Heroic

Currently Recruiting:
    - DK DPS
    - Enh-Shaman
    - Warlock
    - Ele Shaman
    - Hunter
    - Resto Shaman
    - Rogue
    - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced
    - we are currently running a 18 man roster looking to fill spots for end heroic into mythic

What we expect from you as a player:
    - Seeing we only raid 2 nights a week we expect 100% attendance
    - Ventrillo with a working Microphone.
    - Knowledge of your class and spec.
    - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression.
    - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice.

Extra Info:
    - Flasks, Repairs, Food Buffs are Provided, we do DKP turn ins.
    - Forum Provides all info needed for call outs, turn ins, rules, strats, DKP system etc.

Throw in an app at the website if you are interested in raiding Normal-Heroic-Mythic

still looking!

SmokingSkulls is for members to start Heroic and Mythic progression. We are a small guild that is looking to expand to a 25M Team. We maintain a friendly, mature atmosphere and are looking for team members that are social outside the raid times. Also looking for members that are in the upper levels of professions to help raid members with their armor.

Non-Experienced and Experienced Raiders are welcome

Looking for:

3-5 tanks
    3-5 Healers
    5-7 Ranged DPS
    5-7 Melee DPS

Raid Team possibilities are as follows:

Team 1

Week 1
    Tuesday 9pm - 11pm
    Sunday 6pm - 11pm
    Monday 9pm - 11pm

Week 2
    Thursday 9pm - 11pm
    Friday 6pm - 11pm

Team 2

Monday 6pm - 9pm
    Wednesday 6pm - 9pm
    Sunday 6pm - 9pm

We want to have fun and work together as a whole team.

So with all that said... We are located in the central part of Cenarius and are more than happy to have members from either coast or the mountains. If you think we're a guild you're interested in please contact Sardrala in-game and fill out an application and join our team today!

BTag - GrumpyKitten#1460

Still looking, times of the people who responded don't work sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

still looking!