Lag Spikes in Hero's

Just a question, is anyone else getting random lag spikes in hero's or is it just me? I don't get lag spikes when i play WOW but i do when I play this game. Anyone else get them?

- - - Updated - - -

is it cause its still in beta perhaps?...this lag is really annoying but i dont lag at all when playing wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Hit ctrl+alt+f, it will tell you your network spikes in a game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hero's what?

I've had a few frustrating spikes but most of the time it's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Hit ctrl+alt+f, it will tell you your network spikes in a game.
    Oh, that's useful. Thank you!

I've had unplayable lag all day today. 750 ms ping, 20-30 network spikes per minute (per ctrl+alt+f). Not sure what's going on.. reset my router, reset my PC, no lag anywhere else or any other game.

I do have them randomly at other times too. But today it has been nonstop. It's 20-30 spikes per minute, every minute of every game that I've tried to play.

Last night I had some kind of infuriating jumpiness every few seconds, seemed like a graphics issue rather than lag. Went away this morning. Shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Been having insane network spikes, 40-50 per minute. 1-5 fps most of the time, sometimes smooths out when nothing's happening, but even quiet times it can be bad. It's like watching a slide show of a game being played. Not sure what the cause is, but this seems like lag rather than graphics, since I can still move the cursor around just fine, whereas usually with graphics/cpu problems the cursor goes with it. Ping used to be sub 100, but has been rising past 600.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had plenty of network spikes while playing, jumping around 10-50/minute. But once I purchased new modem, 99% of them disappeared and during the last weekend, I had only one or two random spikes here and there. Also, my ping went down and got more stable, usually hovering around 60.

But yeah... it sure was an interesting experience when I had ~2.000 MS and 57 network spikes/minute. And during that time, one random team-mate started insulting me as I was playing Tassadar and didn't use my Oracle -ability, while I was staring "Attempting to re-connect" -screen.

With old modem, I only had MS/lag problems in Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress II, didn't notice problems in other games.

I only have lagspikes on the sky temple map for some reason, I had my worst one earlier where the server was like 45 sec ahead of me when i reconnected, still won the match and kept my takedown/death ratio at a 23/0 but still it was fucking infuriating.