Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Excuse me? There are multiple versions?
    Studio DEEN did a 24 episode series focused mostly on the Fate route of the story, with a mish mash of elements from the other routes. They also did a 90 minute movie covering the UBW route.

More recently, after the success of the Kara no Kyoukai movies, ufotable animated the prequel to Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, is halfway through their UBW adaptation (second half airs in either Spring or Summer 2015), and has plans to do a movie (series or solo, we don't know yet) for the Heaven's Feel route.

If I had to pick either studio to watch, I'd probably go with ufotable. However, as pretty as it looks, I wasn't too impressed with how they adapted the fighting scenes. Amazing slice of life at least, as more Taiga and track grils is always wonderful.

FMA:B is a standard everyone should watch and I agree with above, Magi: Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: Kingdom of Magic are both great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Do they have to be recent?

Bleach
    Yu Yu Hakasho - watched this one in full a few times
    Avatar The last air bender - Really good story. Anime style of drawing, but american.
    Naruto - start from just Naruto then watch Shippuden. May need to switch to subs.
    Inuyasha - Finally completed
    Zoids - several different ones. All pretty good
    Gundam - several different ones. I recommend G gundam

Newer ones
    Attack on Titan - newer. Very interesting.
    Blue exorcist

I haven't tried too many of the newer anime out there. Just havent found any that catches my interest.
    He seems to be looking for Netflix specifically...And if ZoidS was on there i would be going.nuts with that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just finished watching all 12 episodes of Knights of Sidonia, I enjoyed it. I noticed parts of a few other shows in it as well.

Apparently there will be a second season, so I'm not sure how I feel about having watched the first one so early, which is what I wanted to avoid.

I've seen most of the series suggested here, some I've heard of but haven't seen, and some I've never heard of.

I'll check out some more tomorrow, thanks for the recommendations so far.

I need sleep.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-02-07 at 09:41 AM.