15+ Year Old Account

mistweaver question

being a MW back in mop i used thundering tea with renew to keep the heal dot up longer in WOD i assume they changed it is there a way to keep the renew mist tick up longer or do we have to keep spreading it with the button

You just have to keep casting it on people. Pool of Mists lets you store up to 3 charges of Renewing Mist and Thunder Focus Tea lets your next Renewing Mist spread to 5 targets instead of the normal 3 (if you didn't use it on a Surging Mist first). As far as I know those are the only "bonus" interactions with Renewing Mist that you have a choice of. There is a leveling perk that you get that increases the duration by 2 seconds and I thought there was something where if you got a multistrike on casting Renewing Mist you got a charge of Renewing Mist (can anyone confirm?), but those are out of your control.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thore View Post
    You just have to keep casting it on people. Pool of Mists lets you store up to 3 charges of Renewing Mist and Thunder Focus Tea lets your next Renewing Mist spread to 5 targets instead of the normal 3 (if you didn't use it on a Surging Mist first). As far as I know those are the only "bonus" interactions with Renewing Mist that you have a choice of. There is a leveling perk that you get that increases the duration by 2 seconds and I thought there was something where if you got a multistrike on casting Renewing Mist you got a charge of Renewing Mist (can anyone confirm?), but those are out of your control.
    are the three charges random? or can they be tracked with an add on

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    are the three charges random? or can they be tracked with an add on
    You can see the charge count on your action bar, on the ability icon. Note: You ONLY have charges with Pool of Mists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!