Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    This is what is wrong with player-base:
    "Will the 100 games won achieve for the mount ever be changed please ? Not everyone plays 3's or does rbg 2's with more win maybe"

What makes people think they are entitled to have everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Please tell me how I can earn the store mounts in game. Thanks!
    You know what I meant =) You still have to earn the mounts you "paid for" when you bought the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of us paying for an expansion is hard for you to grasp? They charge us for the expansion then charge us monthly. Those mounts we earn in game were already paid for. The store mounts are made using OUR money to pay their employees to make this shit then they turn around and charge us twice. I know you love anal but not all of us do.
    You want a game, you pay for it.
    If it is an online game, you pay for the game and you pay to play on their servers. When you accepted the Terms when installing WoW you gladly accepted the fact that you would be "milked" for money. You are not entitled to play WoW nor pay for the mounts sold at the WoW Shop.

You say the mounts we earn in game were already paid for. Fair enough. You said that the mounts in the store shop were made using our money. Fair enough. You also say that they use our money to pay their employees to make all of this, turn around and charge us twice. Yes, this is true.

If you have a job and get paid / sallary, pay taxes and have a loan, then you do "anal" like the rest of us. You are also the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

This is how the world works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    yea I know. They should start selling gear to.
    I mean you can buy the gear with money or you can just not buy it. If that person doesn't want to buy the gear then end of story, they don't have to buy it. If someone else buys gear it doesn't affect me in game at all!

They should also make a 10 dollar = instant kill raid boss transaction. If I pay for it for my raid, it doesn't affect anyone else either. Why not?

and then a $100 transaction to have the BiS gear for that tier instantly. Just because I have the gear doesn't affect anyone else's gameplay. Why should it matter to them?
    You make a fair point early on, but derail into cheap sarcasm. I don't like you.

Deleted
    People in the french revolution were also subjected to laws the king made. But they didn't follow them anymore. So your ToS reason is shit. Doesn't mean because you accepted it you can't have any other ideas captain obvious . On toppic: I what i regret about the store mounts is that they cost so mich for just some added pixels. Plus that most store mounts are new models while, in gameounts are one new model, most of the times a model of an mob npc and recollered 5 times , oh and don't forget the added satchel for FREE wooohoooew!!

I don't like the wings, but I will buy it cause I like the animation and look of this mount.

Deleted
    They have no right to add store bought mounts when they already charge a sub price. This debate was had over and over since The Retarded Horse. It's hard enough justifying the sub price for the current content, nevermind shelling out additional funds. If you have a F2P model, by all means add as many store mounts as you want.

If a sub ISNT all inclusive, then you need to stop being arbitrary with it and let people sub to the content they want. Otherwise you're just being a greedy hypocrite. Currently PvP, especially Ashran is wasted on a lot of people, just to name an example. Why dont you use this model? Because the inclusion of of all the content keeps people invested, and that keeps the gears turning and allows things like the server economy and group finder to function. Without the dynamic of people doing different kinds of content, it wouldnt. People would end up losing content they like most, because it doesn't draw enough money.

I wonder what the differential is of securing subs by making things like this earned ingame and possibly traded, versus the absence of this content and lowering the drive for people to sub. I think the answer might surprise Blizzard, especially at times like this where content is... lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    You know what I meant =) You still have to earn the mounts you "paid for" when you bought the expansion.
    That's the whole fucking point. I paid for the expansion and paid the subscription so I could play the fucking game and earn shit. What's the point of even playing if you're just going to buy everything? You've all gotten drunk on the Blizzard koolaid and are actually asking for them to fuck you over some more. You love paying double for things. I get it, you're a masochist who loves to piss away money. Good for you.

Deleted
    I love how WOD flightpaths uses the coolest mounts. Want this skull reaver? Youre exalted? Lol heres a ugly as sin bugged reskin of a fugly mount every other faction sells. Gtfo to store and buy your damn insect or stop crying.

What a fail expansion WOD is. Im playing on vanilla/tbc realms after quiting wod after a couple of weeks, so screw thr fanboys "WOD sucks because youre bored."

Well Blizzard can add how many mounts they want and milk fanboys. Its okay because hey we got 150 new direhorn reskinned hippos that cant run normallly. Pfft..
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2015-02-09 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Final Fantasy 14 does it better.. You can buy mounts from the Cash shop BUT you can also get the mount ingame.. so you have 2 options on getting it.. in WoW its Cash shop or nothing.. good thing I dont play WoW anymore.. BLizzard cares more about $$$ then their players
    Exactly and you actually getting rewards(pets etc) and some free mounts by just being subscribed (veteran rewards).

10+ Year Old Account
    wow another store mount that looks much better than anything available from wod, what a surprise...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the whole fucking point. I paid for the expansion and paid the subscription so I could play the fucking game and earn shit. What's the point of even playing if you're just going to buy everything? You've all gotten drunk on the Blizzard koolaid and are actually asking for them to fuck you over some more. You love paying double for things. I get it, you're a masochist who loves to piss away money. Good for you.
    Yes, you paid for the expansion to play it and earn shit, is that not possible anymore or did i miss something?
    You're not entitled to buy anything at all, Shudder, but if you're jealous of people having too much to spend then that's your problem. If you dislike the fact that people like to support something they like, even if that means buying a mount from the WoW Store, then go somewhere else.

And no, i'm not a masochist. I just love the koolaid.

fucking friendly the blues these days..

i await a big news for 6.1..

same old story.. real gamer need no store mounts..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2015-02-09 at 10:22 AM.

I see the trend of only allowing the premium players to get the best mounts continue, while we filthy players who just pay a pretty hefty subscription each month will have to settle for 15 recolours of wolfs and boars that lacks a proper run animation.

I'm a little surprised on the number of people who are upset over store mounts or downright feeling entitled.
    Next time you go see your favorite super hero movie, take your ticket stub into Walmart and demand a free action figure because you have gone to see all of the movies.

Deleted
    The way I see it is blizzard should not charge to have access to certain mounts. We already paid for the xpac and on top of that a subscription fee which we know pays for maintenance AND new content.

It's kinda like Netflix charging a subscription to stream movies, then saying for some movies you need to "pay" to watch it, it begs the question of what the hell a subscription fee is for.

TLDR: All new content added to wow should not be charged as it is already paid for with a subscription fee. Players in the least should be able to earn mounts if they don't want to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by McHamr View Post
    People in the french revolution were also subjected to laws the king made. But they didn't follow them anymore. So your ToS reason is shit. Doesn't mean because you accepted it you can't have any other ideas captain obvious . On toppic: I what i regret about the store mounts is that they cost so mich for just some added pixels. Plus that most store mounts are new models while, in gameounts are one new model, most of the times a model of an mob npc and recollered 5 times , oh and don't forget the added satchel for FREE wooohoooew!!
    Did you really just compare the French revolution to store mounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by merex760 View Post
    Hard to be surprised anymore. Cool mounts = store. Recolor/skins = in game achievements.
    Aye just like the new Gron Mount from Stomp...Wait a min...
    Death Smiles at us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    I don't like the wings, but I will buy it cause I like the animation and look of this mount.
    lol animations are the same as every other nightsaber and most other ground mounts..that's the sad thing about all the store mounts.

Deleted
    Looking forward to seeing the price of this, if it's confirmed to be a ground-only mount.

Should be much cheaper than a flying one... right?

10+ Year Old Account
    just put that goddam thing in the store already