Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Arent the mythic mechanics outside the next phase? if there is one listed in the journal? I wonder what will the belt in p2 will do in mythic, in normal and hc looks like nothing come from it.

From the Blackhand voice files alone, there doesn't seem to be any references to an extra phase like Mar'gok had. He does have a few quotes for the new phase 2 Siegemakers, which someone linked. There could also be other mechanics in Phases 1 and 3, but there probably won't be anything too 'out there' unless Blizzard didn't provide quotes for the new phase and/or mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    it will be interesting to see how long until the top guilds are on him. blastfurnace looks to be a roadblock, which is sweet, when i saw that method had cleared like 6/10M within hours of europe coming back online, i was a little sad. it would be nice to see them all stuck at blastfurnace for a lockout or two, then the same on blackhand.
    I'd say the raid is tuned decently; guilds that are not top 10 will be spending a very large amount of time progressing on 4 out of the 10 bosses. Those bosses being Trains, Iron Maidens, Blast Furnace and Blackhand.

I'm not upset about a lack of fourth phase. The encounter is pretty tough. I imagine P3 in mythic is just insanity.

The blackhand sound ending in vo-60-fr-final-blackhand-slag03 (I can't post links)

That sure sound's like rising Slag or the ground breaks opening molten slag into an area. He has the sound for phase 1 room, but doesn't do anything that would threaten to flood the whole foundry.

Also note, that stepping on slag makes you take more from slag in P1. That doesn't really apply to anything else in heroic, so more slag in other phases is definitely possible.
    Last edited by alvincat; 2015-02-15 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alvincat View Post
    The blackhand sound ending in vo-60-fr-final-blackhand-slag03 (I can't post links)

That sure sound's like rising Slag or the ground breaks opening molten slag into an area. He has the sound for phase 1 room, but doesn't do anything that would threaten to flood the whole foundry.
    That is one of his phrases he says when you pull him in P1 so no, don't think so.

Seems like it will be more like Lei Shen, with the changes in mechanics being enough. Lei Shen was great, so I am excited.

Deleted
    Method just killed Blast Furnace. M-Blackhand progression from them is on the way!

Bleed from marked for death has no duration, so you have to hit the siegemaker with all 3 marks or you wipe. This means you have to handle fire correctly in phase 2. Probably will need to send people up both directions on every smash as well in P2, depending on tuning.

Fights gonna be like, 20% length in p1, 60% length in p2, 20% length in p3 barring any unforseen mechanics changes