Deleted

getting into playing a monk

hello ppl,

Im a fairly new player that is looking to do some raiding on a tank class but i dont know if brewmaster is the choice for me? i like the monk playstyle in general. how is the learning curve of a brewmaster ? is it a good tank class to learn the ropes on? how is it to find a guild to raid with on monk (im allience) ?

what i like in tank:
    good mobility
    good surviabillity
    a decent dps specc for when im not tanking and learning how to tank

Atm im choosing between a warrior or a monk, so some input would be much appriciated.

take it easy!

Deleted
    Personal opinion: Monk is often related to as hard2play harder2master class. I however disagree, the basics are very simple, and those alone make you at least as strong as most other tanking classes. Everything else just adds alot of dmg/surviveability.

As second spec i wouldnt advice you to play WW, but thats personal preference as well. Mained WW in SoO but it just doesnt feel as awesome in WoD as it did before. ( also BrM and MW are op and you will always find raids)

Unfortunately we don't allow "What class should I play?" threads because ultimately you are the only one who knows what you'll like. So I'll have to close this up.

But between you and me Brewmasters are the best tank ever so you should totally play one and they offer everything you asked for (except the DPS spec since they're a bit iffy right now, but they dish out a good amount of damage on their own)