Lightbulb Help with Baddie Disc Priest, por favor

I am obviously doing something wrong as only pulling 20K HPS on Heroic Imp and i665 (with a crappy 630 staff, haven't been able to get the better staff yet from Imp or Gruul)

Anyway I cant believe my low level staff is cause of low HPS, must be missing something in my playstyle.

Any help and the WOW RNG gods will shine upon you on your next boss drop.

Thank you very much

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WpNdmHnZ3xYhGMa7/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ng/Thzz/simple

Use your penance more often.also spec for clarity of will and focus on tank healing.always pws people with branded.before the ads explode blanket everyone with pws use cascade whenever you know the raid will take damage.

Use your archangel more often aswell.

Deleted
    Seems to me like you're just not casting enough. Could be using PW:S/Solace/AA a lot more. Probably shouldn't waste 21k mana on a Mass Dispel when you have 3 other healers as well.

Try to aim for maximum up-time on some of your spells. PW:S for example, should be used as often as possible. Use your Archangel at 5 stacks whenever you can, the bonus healing also affects your shields

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    Use your penance more often.also spec for clarity of will and focus on tank healing.always pws people with branded.before the ads explode blanket everyone with pws use cascade whenever you know the raid will take damage.

Use your archangel more often aswell.
    thanks for comments. I was thinking WOM > COW as COW just takes some damn long to cast and lots of movement.

also I thought cascade was a direct heal, so was using that after damage not before, or typically after EAA/POH.

good comment on penance, I had been using mostly offense for AA stacks but wil put in heal rotation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thzz View Post
    thanks for comments. I was thinking WOM > COW as COW just takes some damn long to cast and lots of movement.

also I thought cascade was a direct heal, so was using that after damage not before, or typically after EAA/POH.

good comment on penance, I had been using mostly offense for AA stacks but wil put in heal rotation
    CoW can be nice to shield fixated targets in the transition or even branded players but it shouldn't be necessary and WoM will likely be a better option yes.

Cascade is a direct heal, it just has a travel time so it should be used just before damage to ensure minimal overhealing. You should also use it right before using AA since the heal is calculated when each bounce hits, not when it was cast, meaning you don't waste any AA uptime casting it.

there are a few occasions when it's just not worth it to cast penance defensively such as when it's going to overheat a lot in that case use it offensively not only to gain a aa stack but to get some atonement smart heal.

By the way there a few fights that I feel wom is just stronger then cow.

In Highmaul:
    Kargath-cow
    butcher-wom
    Tectus-cow
    Bracken spore-cow
    Twins-wom
    Korag-cow
    Imp-cow

Blackrock

Gruul-wom
    Oregorger-wom
    Beast master-cow
    Flame bender-cow
    Hans frank-cow
    Operator-cow
    Furnace-cow
    Kromog-wom
    Iron maidens-cow
    Black hand-cow

Quote Originally Posted by Lambkorma View Post
    CoW can be nice to shield fixated targets in the transition or even branded players but it shouldn't be necessary and WoM will likely be a better option yes.

Cascade is a direct heal, it just has a travel time so it should be used just before damage to ensure minimal overhealing. You should also use it right before using AA since the heal is calculated when each bounce hits, not when it was cast, meaning you don't waste any AA uptime casting it.
    good advice on cascade.

there seems to be a lot of times where my AA is up but there is no heavy damage coming up , should you get EAA/POH and start to build more stacks or keep it up with solace/smite until its more needed?

Deleted
    good advice on cascade.

there seems to be a lot of times where my AA is up but there is no heavy damage coming up , should you get EAA/POH and start to build more stacks or keep it up with solace/smite until its more needed?
    That would depend on how far away the damage is. You basically have ~15 seconds to prepare for damage (since PW:S has a 15 second duration) and really you want your AA to be up the entire time you're pre-shielding people. It'll likely come down to a judgement call on your part whether you should use it or not.