Poll: How many unique pets do you have?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    658/674

I know there are more than 674 in the game, but I have excluded the ones I know I'll never get (e.g. Vanilla CE, Mini Tyrael etc)...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    652 unique pets apparently.

I would have more, but Blizzards pet menagerie is bugged out leaving me unable to build it and they aren't bothering to fix it any time soon. My motivation to do any pet battling stuff is pretty low considering how little fucks blizzard seem to give about it.

Deleted
    Up to 603 now, courtesy of me noticing I had enough Arakkoa Outcast rep to get Son of Sethe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Who voted for having them all?
    Whoever did it was either not serious or lying since it is not even possible at the moment to get all of them (some event pets that were added with WoD etc.).

Also, all of them includes Murky, Gurky, Tyrael etc. - I would love to see those armories.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-02-16 at 12:54 PM.

679 - 1 tgc pet is missing and the others missing are from collectors editions I did not buy or chinese events or recruite-a-friend. So I got pretty much all of them.
    Currently I'm pet progress rank 98 in the west and rank 15 in Germany.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/lothar/Arrow
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    547 unique, 555 total. Haven't really collected any since early mop

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't collect pets so I'm at 186. My gf does though, she's at 662.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I got really, really lucky with the Vanilla CE. Bought one for like 450€ during late Wrath, which is pretty cheap compared to what they usually sell for.

On the other hand, I am slacking when it comes to RAF rewards. I think I have not got any of them yet - need to step up my game there.
    Yeah I've been keeping tabs on Vanilla CE's for years now, but the prices are just ridiculous, certainly not a price I am willing to spend (not to mention trying to persuade my hubby haha). I've resigned myself to the fact they are just 3 pets I won't have, I have many others to love

Yeah I bought a ton of cheap codes last year when they were on sale with intentions to do RAF for the pets, will need to get around to that eventually Goodluck with your collection

I have 654 out of 657 I want and are obtainable for me. I have excluded all the store pets I don't have (haven't bought one for years) and also all the pets I will most likely never have (CE, events from the past, RAF).

So all in all I miss 3 I actually want:
    1) Deathwing Hatchling - very easy to obtain, forgot to buy one before I left my last guild but not too fussed about it since as I said, easy to get;
    2) Land Shark - have level 3 fishing place but waiting for 6.1 when they up the droprates for the quests;
    3) Ore Eater - self explanatory

Nice to see so many people with lots of pets though and I'm definitely a bit of jealous at all of those who have the superrare CE or Blizzcon pets Ah well, at least I managed to get all my pets up to rare quality as of yesterday and now I'm working on getting them all to level 25 aswell (~250 to go).

618, still looking for a crawling hand from arch.

Missing 11 pets for the 600 achievement, with several easy to obtain pets. Missing 4 from pet battles, including 2 for the Draenor achievement. Missing air and fire pandaren spirit. Was slacking during Pilgrim's festival so don't have the chicken. Haven't done Celestial tournament at all and can get one when I finally commit myself to it. Also lacking some Timeless Isle dropped pets (Ashleaf Spriteling, Gu'chi and frog). Missing some Apexis for a reputation pet.

Some of those, along with the new ones in 6.1, will easily get me to 600.

10+ Year Old Account
    633 if i am not mistaken.

1 extra is waiting for me to pay the c.o.d when i go back home, so 634 technically.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I'm at 633 at the moment. Still have 10-20 to pick up in WoD content, and I've yet to even touch the celestial tourney.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Yeah I bought a ton of cheap codes last year when they were on sale with intentions to do RAF for the pets, will need to get around to that eventually Goodluck with your collection
    I am probably just going to recruit four accounts on my own and grab the pets. At like ~30€ each it is not that bad - and will push me well over 690.
    That said, I would totally love to get Murky - but the price is absolutely insane.

Thanks, good luck with your collection as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    679 pets atm. Missing Vanilla CE pets, and a few pets that were from before I started playing in late Wrath. (Poley the Bear, the bat, and the Spirit of Competition.)

Honestly, I love pets, but too many is too damn many. Stop giving us 20 of the same damn thing plz!!!!

I am currently at 686 unique pets. I am only missing a total of 8 pets. 3 from Vanilla CE, Murky, Mini Tyreal, Deathwatch Hatchling, Land Shark, and Pygmy Cow (just being lazy).

People can say they have them all because the 4 pets that have been datamined are not yet and haven't ever been in the game. It's like saying I haven't killed all raid bosses because I haven't killed Gul'dan or Grommash yet.

I took a long break and only recently got back into the kiddie-swing-of-things.
    I did unlock the Menagerie on my 100s but don't have the teams to be able to actually partake in the dailies.
    I do have a lot of quest chain catching up to do as well; I only just finished the Northrend portion of the trainer quests and unlocked those dailies a couple weeks ago.
    Also, most of my Safari achievements aren't complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    520ish range. I can easily hit the 600 cheeve, if I stop being lazy and just go do it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 641 unique pets currently