Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah, the idea of fruits giving a 2 hour buff that persists through death is actually good. Though, the barn feasts that cost like dirt still own anything.

Oh please, even with current herb prices you'll cover it in one week of pure selling herbs from garden.
    The difference between level 2 and 3 is like 6 nodes.
    It will take a fair bit longer.

I leave my fruit to rot on the ground,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Utoch View Post
    What he said lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Utoch View Post
    This, i usually get +versatility ones anyway. And when i get better ones, i forgot to use them.

Anyway, about seeds. It's weird as i get more draenic stones than i can use on work orders. Maxed work orders every day since launch, but i still have 1209 stones ATM. I can never max out work orders with daily seeds. Not a problem, but there is not even anything to buy with stones... with seeds you can atleast buy ugly transmog (actually i bought those sickles because they look so stupid on my back)

Other than the fruit, do you get more herbs from a lvl 3 compared to a lvl 2? Herbs sell quite good on my server, so that would be a reason to upgrade the garden.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Other than the fruit, do you get more herbs from a lvl 3 compared to a lvl 2? Herbs sell quite good on my server, so that would be a reason to upgrade the garden.
    Level 1 6 nodes
    Level 2 10 nodes
    Level 3 16 nodes

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Level 1 6 nodes
    Level 2 10 nodes
    Level 3 16 nodes
    Thank you!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."