Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How do you guys build your Azmodans? For the longest time I used to go with this.
    Focused All Shall Burn build with Demonic Invasion, to push push push and push, taking down forts and keeps in a blink and able to easily kill most in a 1v1 to enforce at least a 2-player dispatch to stop my splitpush. The drawback is obvious - while the Deathlaz0r is destructive, it's also relatively short ranged. With Azmodan's mobility I'm useless in teamfights even if I try to participate - the ray of death is easily outranged in a 5v5, not to mention an abundance of CC. There's the slam dunk, but it's not particularly painful

Lately I changed my build radically, to this.
    I lose some pushing power, forts don't die nearly as fast as they do with an Invasion popped on top - but instead I get to be useful in group fighting. Pool's CD is very quick, plus it has two charges, so I can constantly throw baseballs easily matching up to Precision Strike in power - but much faster, harder to avoid AND applying a slow after 20. In a game I just finished by the finale I could deal over 1k in a large area every 10 seconds, and from a very safe distance. Most of All Shall Burn power is also still there as far as combat against players goes, so I don't get killed 1v1 easily either. On top of that the Q oneshots entire waves by level 10 - not only does that skyrocket the scaling, it also gets rid of any pushes with speed and ease.

So, once again: how do you build your fluffy, lil' general of hell's armies?
    Played with a build similar to that, I prefered sieging wrath as tier 1 talent but the rest were fine, it helped in team combat but I found the black pools pretty meh, combat is always fluid and pools were rarely used for more than a second as people passed through them, making it more useful on minions and myself as I tossed a bomb, hence sieging wrath as well. But this made it hard to cast on self then target map spot if it was out of LoS in the time the pool lasted. In the end I just went back to my hybrid beam/orb build of http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talen...r/azmodan#kgAH

15+ Year Old Account
    Trialled a lane partnership recently of Tassadar + Azmo. I'd Storm a minion wave to uniformly lower their HP while Azmo finished off everything at once with a Q - stacks built SO fast.

At the end of the game his Black Pool + Q was dunking the entire team for like 3/4 of their HP.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Played with a build similar to that, I prefered sieging wrath as tier 1 talent but the rest were fine, it helped in team combat but I found the black pools pretty meh, combat is always fluid and pools were rarely used for more than a second as people passed through them, making it more useful on minions and myself as I tossed a bomb, hence sieging wrath as well. But this made it hard to cast on self then target map spot if it was out of LoS in the time the pool lasted. In the end I just went back to my hybrid beam/orb build of http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talen...r/azmodan#kgAH
    Sieging Wrath is Azmodunk with training wheels. Well stacked Thirst For Blood deals more damage at all ranges than Sieging Wrath does at max. Black Pool's only purpose is to boost your Globe of Annihilation. Sure, it's nice to boost the ray for a bit, or perhaps lay it down under minions sieging a fort - but that's just the extra bonus to the real use. Press alt-R to selfcast and no problems with range and panning the camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Trialled a lane partnership recently of Tassadar + Azmo. I'd Storm a minion wave to uniformly lower their HP while Azmo finished off everything at once with a Q - stacks built SO fast.

At the end of the game his Black Pool + Q was dunking the entire team for like 3/4 of their HP.
    Oh man, what wouldn't I do for this. Before I get the pool I'm lucky to get 3 minions out of a wave due to shitty starting Q damage.