Should I just level a druid for PvP

Everything else is getting nerfed besides druids in pvp. Should I just level druid cause at higher ratings all you play against is druid + something else. Any advice?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, other than S5, i cannot name a season where at least one druid spec (usually its resto) wasn't top tier
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    I tried leveling a feral druid but eventually the constant energy starvation really gets to you and it's not fun at all, my guess is that most ferals only play it because they OP as fuck at pvp and will instantly reroll as soon as that stops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpasaurus Rex View Post
    I tried leveling a feral druid but eventually the constant energy starvation really gets to you and it's not fun at all, my guess is that most ferals only play it because they OP as fuck at pvp and will instantly reroll as soon as that stops.
    Your posts actually get more retarded every new one I see.

A feral was too hard for you to play because you had to actually manage your resources, so most ferals only play it because they're OP? Coming from a Hunter!? that's the biggest joke i've seen on the internet.

Not to mention resto druids are infinitely more OP than ferals are. Just look at your 2s partner, WoD hero.

OP, you should go resto druid. The displacer beast is a slight nerf but they're giving resto even more damage and haven't touched their spammable slow so you can still just walk away from any threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could be the "something else" with a fellow druid.

Sure, at the highest ratings it's pretty much about 1's and 0's and fast reaction times, but anything below that a class you know best will do just fine.
    Warlock (SL main)