Disc Help/Advice.

So I've never actually looked at logs, or really paid attention to wanting to go back and improve my play, and now I'm starting to. This is one of my logs from tonight, and I was curious on my over all performance, I haven't really gotten the hang of reading this stuff yet so .. be gentle!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=10&source=6

No prayer of healing used. Why not? Best ability to counter gruul inferno slice after you preshielded everyone. rest looks okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hevlex View Post
    No prayer of healing used. Why not? Best ability to counter gruul inferno slice after you preshielded everyone. rest looks okay.
    I guess I didn't feel I had time, one of my problems is I can know what I need to do before a fight starts, then when it starts I mindlessly press buttons.

Deleted
    Quite low AA uptime on most bosses even on the longer wipes. And what Hevlex says dont forget about PoH.

Also took a look at your armory and Glyph of PoM isn´t really worth it. Myself i prefer to swich between holy fire and fade. Other 2 are good.

Im not a pro looking at logs, so idk if i missed anything. But i think for your ilvl you are doing alright rest.

You used Power Infusion 6 times in 10 fights, which is a tad low. Since it should be used 2-3 times every encounter. It's a nice throughput and manasaving CD.
    Last edited by Eip; 2015-02-18 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks for all the advice. I haven't played disc in a while and I'm not very good with remembering CD's, in any game, hell I forget to use items in League. Just something I need to work on. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkitine View Post
    So I've never actually looked at logs, or really paid attention to wanting to go back and improve my play, and now I'm starting to. This is one of my logs from tonight, and I was curious on my over all performance, I haven't really gotten the hang of reading this stuff yet so .. be gentle!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=10&source=6
    Disc not like other healer specs where you can react to damage with the right ability. You must thoughtfully pre-cast to get the right healing. Gruul is actually the perfect fight for learning this, and is probably the the best disc fight in the Tier. You know which groups are going to hit by Inferno Slice and you know when, so having a PW:S on all the right people at the right time is maybe 75% of the game.