10+ Year Old Account

Goblin Workshop Level 2 bugged?

For the past month or two ever since upgrading to the Level 2 Goblin Workshop, I've had the N.U.K.U.L.A.R Target Painter spawn every day. You can probably already understand the frustration it would cause as it makes it almost impossible to complete the achievement as it takes up 1 of 2 possible gadgets that can spawn each day. I've never seen the Prototype Motorcycle and I still have some uses of the Pneumatic Power Gauntlet left.

Now what I'm trying to understand here is whether or not this item spawn is actually bugged, or whether I just have really REALLY bad luck. I knew I was up for random generation when I built this thing in the first place but to have this happen every day just seems a tad over the top?

Has anybody else had this issue, or know of any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    For the past month or two ever since upgrading to the Level 2 Goblin Workshop, I've had the N.U.K.U.L.A.R Target Painter spawn every day. You can probably already understand the frustration it would cause as it makes it almost impossible to complete the achievement as it takes up 1 of 2 possible gadgets that can spawn each day. I've never seen the Prototype Motorcycle and I still have some uses of the Pneumatic Power Gauntlet left.

Now what I'm trying to understand here is whether or not this item spawn is actually bugged, or whether I just have really REALLY bad luck. I knew I was up for random generation when I built this thing in the first place but to have this happen every day just seems a tad over the top?

Has anybody else had this issue, or know of any solutions?
    I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure I read somewhere that the requirement for the achievement is getting changed though.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ts-Blue-Tweets

There it is. So unless it got changed again, it should be easier now. I'd still like to see some different inventions instead of the same one all the time though...

Edit: To be clear, the 6 inventions requirement is for 6.1.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2015-02-18 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure I read somewhere that the requirement for the achievement is getting changed though.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ts-Blue-Tweets

There it is. So unless it got changed again, it should be easier now. I'd still like to see some different inventions instead of the same one all the time though...

Edit: To be clear, the 6 inventions requirement is for 6.1.
    Thanks for the heads up, now I can just wait it out until the 24th.