[Fire] Alch Trinket and DMF 4

Is there any trinket list for Fire that includes the Alch trinket? Those are both currently good options for me since I'm pretty low on the priority list for Heroic/Mythic trinkets in my guild. I'm assuming DMF 4 is quite good for fire since its still quite good at the moment but what about the Alch trinket? I haven't seen it on any Fire sims

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alch 4/4 is no longer good for Fire, due to the change of Mastery to Versatility. DMF 4/4 will still be very strong up until Mythic BRF.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    The Alch 4/4 is no longer good for Fire, due to the change of Mastery to Versatility. DMF 4/4 will still be very strong up until Mythic BRF.
    DMF 4 is 680, right? That means it's exactly on par with Oregorger's (as they're the same thing), but cannot roll tertiary, WF, or Socket. Darmac's/equal-tier level Blackhand's, rolling bonuses, may outclass it as well, I believe.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    DMF 4 is 680, right? That means it's exactly on par with Oregorger's (as they're the same thing), but cannot roll tertiary, WF, or Socket. Darmac's/equal-tier level Blackhand's, rolling bonuses, may outclass it as well, I believe.
    Well, yeah, but if you start incorporating all of that into things, the base trinket tier list can change quite a bit . Up to heroic BRF though, happy?
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Well, yeah, but if you start incorporating all of that into things, the base trinket tier list can change quite a bit . Up to heroic BRF though, happy?
    XD Well I'm just saying it's a possibility! (and for the record, my Darmac's is HWF c: )
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

DMC 680 is a little bit weaker than Respitory:

4/4 Sandman's Pouch:
    253 Int
    % chance proc with 115 sec cd of 2024 Crit for 20 sec

Goren Soul Repository:
    310 Int
    RPPM proc of 2200 Crit for 10 sec

Deleted
    It's really nice that Darmac and oreo give us a nice trinket and this are bosses quite easy in mythic. The target should be any of this trinket mythic version > imperator's mythic > blackhand hc > darmac/oreo's hc > DMC 680 (back plan if you don't have luck with previous ones)

Quote Originally Posted by aycheff View Post
    DMC 680 is a little bit weaker than Respitory:

4/4 Sandman's Pouch:
    253 Int
    % chance proc with 115 sec cd of 2024 Crit for 20 sec

Goren Soul Repository:
    310 Int
    RPPM proc of 2200 Crit for 10 sec
    That's not "a little bit weaker", that's a SIGNIFICANT difference. Sandman's is more consistent and lasts longer (also has a slightly higher uptime of 17.4% compared to GSR's 15.43%), but the extra Crit and Int loss is quite hefty.

Deleted
    That's not "a little bit weaker", that's a SIGNIFICANT difference. Sandman's is more consistent and lasts longer (also has a slightly higher uptime of 17.4% compared to GSR's 15.43%), but the extra Crit and Int loss is quite hefty.
    And on the top of that GSR can be warforged/with sox if you are lucky enough

Deleted
    Pouch + Repository = ST

Darmac + Crucible = AoE