Deleted

Corrupted Pictures

Greetings everyone.

I am in need of dire help. I just moved my phone pictures into the SD card. After a half an hour of waiting. Ka-boom. Everything got corrupt. I am doing everything right now to be able to recover them but it seems impossible. All the software downloaded seems like bloody scams and are completely useless or fake. I cannot blieave after so many years of Evolving, simple pictures get corrupted in the process of COPYING and there seems to be no way of bringing them back.
    Is there anyway possible to be able to recover?

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you have not been using one of the 100 free cloud services like Google Drive, iCloud, Amazon, OneDrive, DropBox to automatically back them up?

Unfortunately recovering data from flash based storage is not quite the same as from a spinning magnetic disk, making data recovery from Phones extremely difficult.

The only recovery program I could suggest is: http://www.easeus.com/android-data-r...-recovery.html
    The desktop version for HDD's and SSD's seems ok. (I have used it fairly recently) Although I have never tried to recover anything from a SD Card or the like. As I backup everything to some form of cloud.

Alternatively, try talking to your device manufacturer to see if they are able to provide any tools for this. Samsung have been known in the past to release such tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's an iPhone even deleting one picture is a nightmare. I had an iPod touch and to delete one picture you had to sync the whole of your pictures collection with the pictures on your main computer with iTunes. Maybe they've changed it now because thankfully some nice professional pickpocketing gang put me out of my misery by nicking it from me at the tube station. At least I learned a lesson, I won't be buying Apple again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have access to the files (they're simply corrupted & won't display) there aught to be a program out there. Try searching the internet for jpg-repair or png-repair. Had something similar happen but with a mp3 from a radio episode. It wouldn't play but a program (mp3 repair tool) was able to correct the errors & the file was then playable.